Massey Ferguson 595 MARK 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice build BOR, i can see what you mean about the position of the trumpet housing , with those wheels it should 'fill' the arch more than it does , but it doesn't take anything away from the model it'self.

nice job :)

as for wheels for a 565 , try the old TIM's toys tractors , MDFord's 575 looks pretty damn good on them  :)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,26415.60.html

yes paul there from the 1200.....for my 565 im wanting to fit the 14x28 type tyres.i always felt the 165 and 565 were on too small back wheels making them spinny...if the 565 had been set up on 12x36 which was an option then they were much better but the majority of them came on the smaller fat 14x28s.....the 575 wont be so difficult as the wheels and tyres off the 590 4wd will do.and a few members here have done the 550 and made a good job of it but ill be leaving that one to the end.....today the late 550 with red 2 door cab are quite a sought after tractor,they would be the most desirable of the 550s to collectors....doing the models sure brings back memories of when the 500 range ruled the roost around here,the 590 and 575 models being the most popular...I think a 575 4wd would be nice in model form and ill probably go for a 590 2wd.....

nice build BOR, i can see what you mean about the position of the trumpet housing , with those wheels it should 'fill' the arch more than it does , but it doesn't take anything away from the model it'self.

nice job :)

as for wheels for a 565 , try the old TIM's toys tractors , MDFord's 575 looks pretty damn good on them  :)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,26415.60.html

Thank You Marcus Old Bean  :)

These UH 500,s look like they make a more accurate job than my Britains convo. Nice work as always Brian.

• 2 weeks later...