Buskhill Farm - The Real One - and the adventures of the mighty 2140

Nice forklift what plans have you got for it  your JD is looking well what have you been up to with her any work planed this summer good luck with your forklift  we have one as well and its a handy tool to have around the farm 

The main idea for the forklift is for when i start to build my house on the farm, same reason as buying the tractor, i need one a tractor and forklift of my own rather than borring dads tractor and loader all the time, so i can leave it at the house site and what not. No real work planned as all my ground in wheat and nothing much to do in it, maybe just a bit of raking or rolling at silage time and a bit of running round the roads just.

• 3 months later...

Didnt realise its so long since i had an update

Have put part of interior trim kit into the tractor, and general tidy up of missing bits. Also trying to figure out a minior hydraulic problem most likely a blocked filter as pumps and main hydraulic filter all clean and working. Need to alos get into the trailer brake valve and clean it as the trailer brakes lock on when brake applied

Heres a few pics of the silage a couple of days ago

e4dbba85.jpg

7764948f.jpg

4e5e1e49.jpg

f00c7ba5.jpg

a7054c6e.jpg

d6a427fe.jpg

eaf61046.jpg

nice pics, tidy yoke, re the trailer brakes, could be bad news, had same problem with my old 3040, press the breaks and the trailer brakes locked on, took about 30 mins to relise, was going to be a very expensive problem to solve so i ran with trailer brakes uncoupled (wrong i know)

We had about 35 acres to go in

I hope not on the brakes front. Thought there was a simple fix of cleaning out the trailer brake valve bug maybe not. Do you remember what your 3040 needed, the problem is exactly same as you said. I'm just running brakes through the spool at minute through the lever

The Deere is looking very very well and looks the part on the Kane trailer nice to see her earning her keep Robert keep us posted on any more action hope you get that we brake problem fixed wiyh out spending to much ££££££  :D