GOT THE MARKY BUG.

Old Ford

Question

19 answers to this question

thanks all not turned out to bad, going back to the model shop on monday. iam working about 400 yards away. the shop as just opened, opposite debenhams in taunton. Use to be an old garden shop ,not to bad got some small wood bits and plastic bits. the wood is walnut Sean, looks a bit light for walunt  ??? ???.they had pine/ mahogny but not in the right size. the wood i used is 1mm by 3mm for the boards and 3mm by 2mm for the rails. GOING IN TO BUY THE LOT TOMORROW. ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D :D

Lovely Job Old Ford... they look better than mine  :'( :'( :'( :'( - What dimensions have you used for the spud box  ??? - Use Superglue and activator - it is really quick to glue them up with... I make the base - then glue the two long sides on (make sure you get them centered though or they will look bent when you put the ends on... If you apply glue to the base and activator to the side you can hold it up square (by eye even) for as long as it takes to set... can I have 250 please... ahhh I've been waiting to say that to someone  :D

well marky they are 60mm by 40mm and 31mm high. used superglue but no activator that went a long time ago. ;D ;D on fitting kitchens. i started with the long sides glued the corner posts on each end of both long sides, then glued the ends  one by one the made the base then glue the base to the four sides. all with a craft knife and small ruler. :) :)

To save time make a jig, ie, a solid block that is perfect fit to the internal diminsions, and an outside one, set one inside the other, so u'll have a gap where the box boards should be, drop in boards from the top a use thin glue to drip down the corners.

??? ??? ???