Scania 620 Massey Ferguson Low Loader

You can cut two of them out ;)

You can cut all three out if you araldite the shaft to the ramps.

Tris you speak as if I am some kind of talented, light handed conversationalist!, if I take a cutting tool to that trailer it will have one result: one broken trailer  ;D:of

• 3 months later...

Been doing some extra detailing on this with lots more to do! Found a Itaria kit that has tons of truck stuff in it, so far have a new bar of lights on top, front bull bar, chrome plating for behind the 5th wheel, a michelin man (who will be painted) and an 'England' decal on the back. More decals and stuff to come, then may have to sell here and do another one  ;D

post-3151-132639893659_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639893672_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639893685_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639893697_thumb.jpg

The light bar you have is made for the grille and would be reversed (upside down on yours).  Ive never liked bull bars but amazingly for the huge difference in scale this one actually looks in scale - did you change it mate?

Think i'd agree and remove the light bar but the rest looks SUPERB  ;)

The light bar you have is made for the grille and would be reversed (upside down on yours).  Ive never liked bull bars but amazingly for the huge difference in scale this one actually looks in scale - did you change it mate?

Think i'd agree and remove the light bar but the rest looks SUPERB  ;)

The bull bar is from a guy in Holland who does loads of accessories for 1:32 models. I'll take a look at the light bar as I see yours and Deer-est's point.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've had a blast at doing my own decals, a lot easier than I thought probably down to a good printer. Need to work on the quality of images though. I have taken some artistic license and created my own company 'Youngs Transport' (my surname) added a new smaller michelin man and one of them truck women!  ;D I know a few people thought it looked a bit overdone, I have decided to keep this going as some trucks do have a lot going on 'looks wise' this is such an example.

So I have done the front, the back and one side of the Scania. There is a mix of waterslide (the flags, brands and scania decals) some pre-cut lettering (the Youngs wording) and finally some self made decals (the 'Farm services', Massey Ferguson and telephone number decals)

Keen to hear you thoughts?

post-3151-132639922828_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639922846_thumb.jpg

post-3151-1326399229_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639922924_thumb.jpg

The choice is yours Lee....you asked for thoughts and well I don't like them I'm afraid.

No I agree mate, they (along with others) came off a huge set of truck decals from an Italeri kit, may replace them with something else, some small MF ones perhaps but you are right they have more of a home on a touring car!

i do like some of the chrome ,some of the stickers look well to .i need to get my hands on one of those kits for my next project ,but lee please keep experimenting i am getting some good ideas form you  ;D  good work  ;) ;) ;) ;) i have some thing for you ,but not sure you have any room ???

post-2795-132639923449_thumb.jpg

good going lee although i have to agree with tris & DAF the top lights & bullbars are a bit OTT, i personally would remove the bull bars & like DAF said turn the lights the right way up & put them on the lower grill where they should be , likeing the St George's pennant/flag on the side though , sometimes less is more

:) :) :)

Personally im not a fan of bullbars but they should sit lower (closer to the road) imo.  Also, well you know about the lights and i still believe they don't look wuite right due to the difference in scale.  But its a nice model and at the end of the day if its the way you like it then thats all that matters  ;)    Would be better if it had some blue tractors on the back but sure you cant have everything!  ;D

Going to have to get back into working on my lorries.  I've the dreaded modellers block where i just can't get going!