forest's Siku collection

forest

Hi,

here are some pictures of my collection.I only collect Siku models from the 80s to present.

Siku Mercedes Benz 1800

6905091ekw.jpg

Siku Lanz

6905092xwn.jpg

Siku OESA&FMG

6824004axp.jpg

More pictures will follow!

I hope you can understand my English, because I only had school-English in germany

nice collection there,do you have the white mb trac to??? never seen the silver green one before , mind you if theres only 100 i can see why

Still now I have no white MB-trac.But I think in 2 or 3 weeks I will have the white one and the red/silver one.

Yo could get the green/silver Mb-trac if you are in the SSC(Siku-Sammler-Club).There it had cost about 50 Euro.Only 1 model for 1 member of the club.I had the luck that a friend of me who is in the SSC too don't wanted his MB-trac.So I have two of them.

Today, with luck you can get one for 200 Euro!- But mostly they cost 220-270 Euro

Here are some pictures of my 800er MB-trac's

Some months ago this was my favourite Siku-model

6912830uif.jpg

6912828rqu.jpg

6912829mei.jpg

Only two models are missing, the MB-trac with snow plough wich I couldn't find and the red MB-trac with hay loader which is not in my collection

hi i have 3 siku deutz farh forage harvesters  trail ones .. one is a black and red, others are red ,all with maize headers .. did siku make one with a grass header,thanks rob.

Hi,

siku made a few versions of this model.

corn harvester(colour green)

1. Version black cabin with silver top and small green corn header - printing on the harvester "Deutz-Fahr M36.10"

2. Version black cabin with silver top and wide green corn header - printing on the harvester "Deutz-Fahr M36.10"

3. Version silver cabin and wide green corn header - printing on the harvester "Deutz-Fahr TOPLINER"

And then is there a very rare limited model

red harvester, with wide red corn header, silver cabin and printing on the harvester "WASA"

maize harvester(colour harvester red)

1. Version black cabin with silver top, red wide maize header and printing on the harvester "DEUTZ-FAHR M36.10"

2. Version silver cabin, red wide maize header and printing on the harvester "DEUTZ-FAHR TOPLINER"

Hi,

siku made a few versions of this model.

corn harvester(colour green)

1. Version black cabin with silver top and small green corn header - printing on the harvester "Deutz-Fahr M36.10"

2. Version black cabin with silver top and wide green corn header - printing on the harvester "Deutz-Fahr M36.10"

3. Version silver cabin and wide green corn header - printing on the harvester "Deutz-Fahr TOPLINER"

And then is there a very rare limited model

red harvester, with wide red corn header, silver cabin and printing on the harvester "WASA"

maize harvester(colour harvester red)

1. Version black cabin with silver top, red wide maize header and printing on the harvester "DEUTZ-FAHR M36.10"

2. Version silver cabin, red wide maize header and printing on the harvester "DEUTZ-FAHR TOPLINER"

i meen forage harvesters, tractor pull ones thanks rob .

i meen forage harvesters, tractor pull ones thanks rob .

Oh sorry, google translator:-/

Have you photos of them?

Siku made two Versions

1. Version red, pipe red/metal

2.Version red, pipe completely

And then there should a third version.A green forage harvester

A new model...

A Corgi 1112 Combine Harvester from 1977

I was looking for the model such a lot of months,now I could get it for a good price

6994418kak.jpg

6994419nax.jpg

6994420rio.jpg

6994421ebo.jpg

The model is not in perfect conditions, there are 3-4 paint chips

Maybe I will buy some more Corgi-farm-models, but they cost so much :of

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...