My First Fendt

Fendt Fahrer

Anfield:

Named after the family farm of a certain Mr Graves.

Said family farm was located on the Kilkenny side of the river, across from the town of New Ross.

My sister also had a house named Anfield - now owned by a French Lady.

Anything to the Graves of shed's fame ???

Anfield:

Named after the family farm of a certain Mr Graves.

Said family farm was located on the Kilkenny side of the river, across from the town of New Ross.

My sister also had a house named Anfield - now owned by a French Lady.

too true Stan, Anfield lane...right next to the mart :)

Anything to the Graves of shed's fame ???

Probably. I dont know too many Graves in Ross, do you?

too true Stan, Anfield lane...right next to the mart :)

Probably. I dont know too many Graves in Ross, do you?

I didn't know that to be honest - is that on the lane between the mart and the castle. ???

Don't know any Graves in Ross but they also had a base in Waterford so that might have been where they were from??

My two youngest sons , myself in our LFC jerseys and our dog posing with the beast. :) :) :) :) :)

Now that would make a good picture for the FTF calender, can you take it again but minus those shirts this time??  ::) ::)::) ::)::):D :D ;)

These shirts are an integral part of our lives my friend. If you would like we can take another one with LFC flgs, caps, shorts, scarfs and other stuff.

I have been a Red since 33 years and my kids were born like that. Sorry to dissapoint you but Anfield rules .

These shirts are an integral part of our lives my friend. If you would like we can take another one with LFC flgs, caps, shorts, scarfs and other stuff.

I have been a Red since 33 years and my kids were born like that. Sorry to dissapoint you but Anfield rules .

Only joking with you, we all have our weaknesses afterall!

yes please! ;D

oh yeah please mate,just iggy these poor people who have no understanding of a quallity footy team eh ben,have you got a lfc sunvisor for that tractor yet,and a few stickers for the window to