lorry convo so far

well following goodheads lorry convo,heres mine i started at the weekend,got a bit of the way in,but am having huge problems getting the chassi to bond/glue,so far i have used superglue,superglue and bracing,and 2 part exopy super super glue,and it still won't bond properly,so am going to use small self tappers to join with bracing unless someone out there has any other ideas, as i am stuck on it now,can't move any further until i know the chassis is stable,plus all the screws will be covered by the sheilding pannels,the body is going to be a bulk blower for feeds

post-46-132638512173_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638512177_thumb.jpg

I'm at our swage works behind CWF this week on nights Sean. They may be a bit distant but I'll see if I can get a few pics of their 8wheelers. If the security guard is there he may let me have a wander around. Will be dark too so all in all not the best set up for taking photo's but it maybe worth a try.

heres a few of the body so far,( not attached yet) ,tubes will be stored in the cut outs at the botton of the body,still not sure wheter to spray it yellow to match or silver,blower will exit under the rear bumper,and the last bit between the wheels and bumper will be skirted in to,

might add bullbar and lights see how i get on ricky

post-46-132638512482_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638512509_thumb.jpg

Going to be round CWF tonight but judging by your pic's and ideas it sound slike you've got it in the bag mate. Will you go to the detail of having compartments in it with swinging doors and the little sight windows in each section?

• 5 months later...

Looking smart Sean, is it going to be labeled BOCM Pauls?

'BOCM' don't have trucks that smart mate , just standard chassis & cab for them , but 'Countrywide' do get their drivers some good kit  :)

this truck doesn't belong to an owner driver , the countrywide transport manager recognises the impact of the trucks image that represents the company & buys the best for his drivers , this goes for farm delivery wagons as well, often seeing a VOLVO FM with a globetrotter cab & all the whistles & bells that drivers want with a smart truck :)

it's something you won't find in  BOCM fleet colours

'BOCM' don't have trucks that smart mate , just standard chassis & cab for them , but 'Countrywide' do get their drivers some good kit  :)

this truck doesn't belong to an owner driver , the countrywide transport manager recognises the impact of the trucks image that represents the company & buys the best for his drivers , this goes for farm delivery wagons as well, often seeing a VOLVO FM with a globetrotter cab & all the whistles & bells that drivers want with a smart truck :)

it's something you won't find in  BOCM fleet colours

yeah country wide do have some nice kit,saw that rig down here a while back,or one like it, delivering fergys,as they used to be the mf dealer down cornwall way

She is pearlrscent aswell lads, it is the dangleys. Two Globetrotter XL's and two Toplines make the fancey fleet up among a host of other artics with bulkers, tautliners and rigids and wagon and drag outfits. Shame most of them are on their way out soon  :( :'(