Another two low quality Britains products

Lord Ferguson

Bought some Britains stuff today (posted in new purchases) and low and behold... the 362 I bought has a broken hitch (never been out of the box) and the disc harrow has had the wheel put on back to front... I am getting seriously fed up with Britains quality (or lack of it !) - It seems EVERY time I buy a Britains product I have a problem...  >:(

On the plus side I really like the JCB 3CX I bought - nice heavy model well worth the ?25 price tag I reckon

Come on Britains - buck your ideas up or I really won't buy any more of your products  ;)

Email the photo's to them Mark. Got to be worth a try, they may help you quite readily if they know your far from impressed. It isn't on at all though, not in this day and age. Thankfully the last thing I bought faulty was the Fysons grain elevator. Thats was in the late eighties mind, sent to their address and back came a new one and postage refund.

Email the photo's to them Mark. Got to be worth a try, they may help you quite readily if they know your far from impressed. It isn't on at all though, not in this day and age. Thankfully the last thing I bought faulty was the Fysons grain elevator. Thats was in the late eighties mind, sent to their address and back came a new one and postage refund.

i don't think they will appreciate us all sending them photos in of our damaged, poorly made products....they wouldn't get any work done and would run out of stock! :D :D ::) ::)

i don't think they will appreciate us all sending them photos in of our damaged, poorly made products....they wouldn't get any work done and would run out of stock! :D :D ::) ::)

FB this wouldn't be a slight hint of sarcasm I detect here would it my friend?!! Fair shout though.