3680 cab change

it would be nice sean but that would mean sacrificeing the lift lever to have larger wheels on a fixed bar  unless you can re-drill the ROS wheels to the same diameter as the original 362 rears to use the same fittings & even then i'm not certain they'll fit  :)

i'll have a look for you,got 2 spare sets anyway,might be able to make the right size centres for you out of plastistrut if needed ,up to you mate

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

not wide enough ? take the clear plastic from the lid ,cut one wide side & the bottom off the just cut the thin sides to shape, bend to fit  ;)

keep the lid part as with your convo skills you can use these as hoppers for a beet drill ,then i'll buy one from you & for the little firming wheels you can use 1/2in tap washers  :)

i do like they wide tyres there marcus , you've done a fine job are they the britains ones. :) :)

yes i got the chassis & wheels from DT for ?10 as my chassis was the older one & the floats won't fit it

not wide enough ? take the clear plastic from the lid ,cut one wide side & the bottom off the just cut the thin sides to shape, bend to fit  ;)

keep the lid part as with your convo skills you can use these as hoppers for a beet drill ,then i'll buy one from you & for the little firming wheels you can use 1/2in tap washers  :)

yes i got the chassis & wheels from DT for ?10 as my chassis was the older one & the floats won't fit it

mmmm will have to play i think,did you cut sideways or top to bottom?

yeah ,been out in the shed all day ,doing trailers for a member on here and the barn and the 3070 and markys seed drill,so best keep her happy and show me face once in a day

Hey... I'm liking the sound of that Sean  :D:);D;)

And Marcus... she looks the part on floats mate - top job done on that one for sure mate  ;)

Liking your work Marcus, the detailing on the cab is just right. Really sets her off. Doesn't look anything like it's predecessor now so you have achieved exactly what you set out to.

shame that britains messed the masseys up quite badly really ,the 135 was a gem,the 500 series was fair - good,the 26's were great,but it was a mistake not doing a 600 or a 200 series as these were some of the best selling tractors of their time , no 30 series ,then the 362 came around ? how many 362's do you see for real ? then dropped a real clanger with the 3680 but picked up the baton again with a good  6180 i say good the re-positioning of the linkage lever was a mistake i feel .