StapelOpFordson brochure collection -- latest additions

great additions there Ronald. The Fordson brochure i have never seen before.. another one to keep my eyes on ;) , also the french 2610/3610 is a variation i have not yet come accross, but it is quite difficult with these 10-series styled brochures to find the variations as they tend to look the same..

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see it at first too, but something in me said "just check it".

But I have good news for you all too, because I have my online brochure database running  :laugh::P:laugh::P at my website. So checking which brochures there are will be very simple.  I will try to give you a preview this weekend.....

Here the first trial version. At the moment there are only three search fields, will be more of course. The database is filled with my own collection, not more yet. Let me know what think of it, positive or negative. With this info I can adjust the functionality to design the final version.

http://stapelopfordson.nl/pages_php/database_search_v4.php

!!at this moment you can only search on a single field, I'm working on "mutiple field" searching.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments, after some (brain breaking) programming there is a new version to test. Now searching on more than one value is possible  ;D:P . I use it myself frequently now when scanning Ebay and it works fine, if I may say so...

http://stapelopfordson.nl/pages_php/database_search_v6.php

Wil: a pull down for type will be a very long list, but I made the possibility to search on model range.

Mark: I haven't defined a year in my database (yet).... I have more ideas for adding additional fields such as "brand" so it can also be used by 'red idiots' or 'green deers'.

The next will be a login to add new brochures online, so step by step it will grow in it's functionality.

Not very busy at the moment with incoming brochures but there were two. See below. In the meanwhile still busy with programming the online database.

USA Ford 2000 industrial (AD-8695 962100)

0996_1.jpg

An 6 page invitation brochure (postcard size) for the Ford 8000 introduction (DM-1216 268500)

0997_1.jpg

2012 has started in a good way with some interesting brochures. Two german brochures, one County with the typical child seat at the mudgard, and a narrow Dexta. I saw another one for sale on Ebay and I think we can see that one in another topic over here  ;)  . Further a american 4000 all purpose and a Belgian Ford TW brochure, one different picture with the dutch version :) .

German County Super 6 954 (no brochure code)

1001_1.jpg

German Fordson Dexta Narrow (1 TD 47)

1002_1.jpg

American Ford 4000 all purpose (AD-8702B 763100)

0998_1.jpg

Belgian TW series (T-6302/TW-8P/5-84/B-NL)

1003_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally found the last american 6000 brochure, unfortunately not a bargain, but 24 pages in great condition. Also a rare american "grove" tractor, not often seen for sale. The last two are not that colourful, but nice finds.

Ford 6000 (AD8957-A 16430)

1006_1.jpg

Ford 4000 Grove (AD-8927 66325)

1005_1.jpg

Ford 2110 Low Center of Gravity (AD-1250 96850)

1004_1.jpg

Fordson Major (AD-6419-85620)

1007_1.jpg

Thanks guys for your reactions. The 6000 is indeed a tractor with a typical look. Another two brochures arrived this week. First a 1000 series range brochure including all 4 single model brochures and SOS. It comes from Canada but is A4 size, so maybe UK? Who knows for sure?

Also a Ford 4110 4610 UK brochure with the unusual cab.

Ford 1000 series (no code)

1009_1.jpg

Ford 4110 4610 (41-46/R07/82UK)

1008_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I had contact with a retired employee of the Ford Motor Company in Canada, he had two nice old Fordson brochures for sale. It are pocket size brochures dated 1922!! Also bought another old Fordson brochure at the dutch "Ebay". Finally bought a 1100 1200 compact tractor brochure at Ebay.

The industrial Fordson (16 © 1922)

1012_1.jpg

The farm Fordson (15 © 1922)

1013_1.jpg

Fordson mailing brochure (no code)

1011_1.jpg

UK Ford 1100 1200 (11/12/9/80/UK/2)

1010_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ronald, today I spent some time on your amazing website. It's a terrific place to get lost in time and jealousy.... what a brochure collection you have. Did you find most of them on ebay or do you have other contacts? I am trying to find some as well. especially the 1000 series ones .

Once again congratulations and thanks for sharing your collection with us.

Archived