Whats are these for?

Massey Boy

thats wierd, ive never seen that before and id almost say it was slightly dangerous.

if you were working in icy or muddy conditions and you went to go into or out of the tractor youd get no grip and could slip and badly hurt yourself.

honestly dnt know why they might have done it

thats wierd, ive never seen that before and id almost say it was slightly dangerous.

if you were working in icy or muddy conditions and you went to go into or out of the tractor youd get no grip and could slip and badly hurt yourself.

honestly dnt know why they might have done it

Well i done think there are pretty dangours even in normal condtions i nearly slipped getting in the tractor!

Oh brilliant - take care the dog (which shouldn't be in the cab in the first place) doesn't get injured, but don't give a monkeys about the driver slipping and breaking his neck!!!

Serious H&S infringement which would certainly get pointed out during an HSE inspection, and may well have negative implications for employers liability insurance too - the cab steps have a safety function in the grips incorporated in the design and removing this by covering them up is actionable.

Oh brilliant - take care the dog (which shouldn't be in the cab in the first place) doesn't get injured, but don't give a monkeys about the driver slipping and breaking his neck!!!

Serious H&S infringement which would certainly get pointed out during an HSE inspection, and may well have negative implications for employers liability insurance too - the cab steps have a safety function in the grips incorporated in the design and removing this by covering them up is actionable.

Were else am I gonna put her she, not gonna let her run a long side while I'm spraying :laugh: :laugh:

How'd you know it's not a girl driving?

Also what law is it that says NO DOGS IN CABS? ???

Also what law is it that says NO DOGS IN CABS? ???

I don't know, but I bet there is a law plod could throw at you - the dog must be suitably restrained in a vehicle or that it mustn't distract the driver when driving or injure the dog or driver if the vehicle stops or turns quickly. ::)

Put it this way, when was the last time you saw a police dog handler have his pooch sitting on the front passenger seat and not put in the caged bit in the back of the car/van? ;)

/malcy_highway-code_p  :laugh: