A few of my things

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

once you go into this reply box, hit the "more reply options" tab , bottom right of the screen, the paper clip is in there now, you need to attach the pic to the post before you actually post the reply if that makes sence, its all pretty self explanatory to be honest scott, once you go into that part

your skill at model building is amazing smurf. i look forward to seing this drier finished. at a guess, have you used a kitchen sieve or strainer for the mesh?

No smarties for you. I'll give you a clue. The cylinder which makes up the body is one piece.

And for those select few ;) who know allready No giving the game away >:(

tidy scott, very tidy ,you taking commisions :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nope Its hard to get the mesh as I found this one and it would be a bit difficult to get them in large ammounts for me.

thanks for the pm scott. i have one of those and would never have guessed to use it for a drier.

You are welcome. If asked I will give away tips, but I will not tell all on the forum as a lot of fellow posters have known over the years.

Archived