A few of my things

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coming along mate, looking very nice, will it be any particular brand at the end??

coming along mate, looking very nice, will it be any particular brand at the end??

Not realy, Its based on an opeco one but not too close to scale because it would be nigh on impossible as grain dryers are so flimsy in full scale. It is just that I want one for my collection/Grain setup and I don't think there are any about at the moment.

Woooo very good now not to many men have made a dryer and its coming along well can just see it now a nice MF 590 2wd/Ford7600 2wd driving the dryer and a MF3080/Ford 7810 with a 10t grain trailer tipped up filling it Hopefully it will be up and running for the harvest not long now smurf

The dryer should be completed tommorow hopefully. Just finishing the painting and a few other details.

I think I'll be happy with it, But I would do a lot of different things if i was to ever make another one.

A part of the front of the dryer just had something missing that just didn't look right so I made a few pieces and glued them in today. Now it is finished all bar a few decals If I can find the sort I want to fit.

• 7 months later...

It's been a while again but I am now back to fettling with some stuff. With the new job I get lots of ideas to have a go at. So lets see what I can come up with.

Archived