Cultivation 2011

mrol

I thought I might try a new topic that builds on the Silage and Harvest theme - but focused on getting next year's crop in the ground as we're only 2-3 weeks before OSR needs to be planted and they're already ripping up the rape and barley land around me. There's a huge Case Quadtrack and Vaderstad Top Down working across the road from me as I type this - pictures later hopefully.

Also seen a CAT Challenger and top down ripping ground this morning and an older Claas Challenger 85 and 7 leg subsoiler (I think), also on rape ground, over the weekend.

What else has anyone seen so far?

This cat challenger MT865B And topdown is lucky to even be working, Espically when driven through a field of wheat that was being cut that had a burning combine and the field on fire, The driver just went from rape stubble and drove through the burning field and stop the fire spreading anymore

post-2544-13263988596_thumb.jpg

post-2544-132639885966_thumb.jpg

This cat challenger MT865B And topdown is lucky to even be working, Espically when driven through a field of wheat that was being cut that had a burning combine and the field on fire, The driver just went from rape stubble and drove through the burning field and stop the fire spreading anymore

Lucky he did take that risk though, could have been a lot worse.