Norscot 2011

AJH

How did you find using the real the Jordan? I've never seen or heard any user reports of a real one, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'd have thought the hieght issue would have been solved with air/hydraulic suspension like other big sprayers. Does this not have that function?

well thats shown me, i was clearly missinformed as i was told by a few people at cereals that it could barley be lifted and i missed the demos of it. and 1.2 metres is a great height, im sure the batemans at work are higher than that, prehaps its becouse its as high as the rams go due to them being so low to the ground.

the hydraulics are just an added cost feature, i mean like in the video whos gonna spray grass fields and who has grass fields big enough to get something that big in to put it to use

well thats shown me, i was clearly missinformed as i was told by a few people at cereals that it could barley be lifted and i missed the demos of it. and 1.2 metres is a great height, im sure the batemans at work are higher than that, prehaps its becouse its as high as the rams go due to them being so low to the ground.

the hydraulics are just an added cost feature, i mean like in the video whos going to spray grass fields and who has grass fields big enough to get something that big in to put it to use

The sorts of people who would buy one of these  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The sorts of people who would buy one of these  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i supose it would get the job done quickly over here, you cous drive down one field and spray the other 2 either side at the same time.

contractors wouldnt be able to charge by the hour or theyd make nothing  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

As a full time sprayman think I should clear a few things up with this sprayer.  It is one of the best on the Market the ground clearance is slightly better then a Bateman etc. And I can assure you it would spend half it's year that low on pre em's etc and on hills you can adjust it to your needs and safety. There are a lot features that make it outstanding but the price tag to match. And for OSR it's brilliant as a smooth underbelly unlike 75% other sp. But will add I don't run one I have a sands slc4000 doing a lot of work but have been shopping for it's replacement  ;D

Hope the model moves and is worth the money at that price though thats unreal!

I picked up a 36m Bateman earlier in the year. It was one of three on the farm. Two are being replace with one Challenger RoGator . . .. I don't think that means it has 72m booms though  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But it goes to show how the big boys are thinking when it comes to machinery replacement, getting the most out of something  and of course - owning one of these!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great model this. Heavy and plenty of diecast on it. Having not seen one in real life, it does seem large for 1/32! About the same length as the Lexion. Boom width is also huge! I think a few areas let the item down a touch, but all in all, quite impressed. Is this actually Norscot? I dont see any Norscot printing on the box or model.

post-2-132640006549_thumb.jpg

Great model this. Heavy and plenty of diecast on it. Having not seen one in real life, it does seem large for 1/32! About the same length as the Lexion. Boom width is also huge! I think a few areas let the item down a touch, but all in all, quite impressed. Is this actually Norscot? I dont see any Norscot printing on the box or model.

that is very good timing, i can see plenty of donnor parts for my bateman coming out.  it looks a solid model.

Dan