Agritoy - August issue

had quite a bit of reading done today. Looking brilliant as always and the piece on Model Farmer Magazine was great. Very good publicity  8)

also Ronald had a big article on his hobby and his site. well deserved attention!  :-*:-* ;D

Atte got a spotlight on him because he is one of the well known deliverers of the latest releases and the farmmodeldatabase he works on(great informative site i have to say) ;D

I still have to read quite a bit of articles. Am afraid i missed Johnny's piece :( , but will read it tomorrow. :of

Also there was news on the LCN Zwolle showmodel and the LCN clubmodel. 8):police:

before i forget, also tables for Zwolle can now be reserved! So anyone interested and not yet have received the information through the mail, better get in touch with LCN (www.agritoy.nl) or ask any of us Dutch members as we are glad to help out where we can ;D:-*

Yes, it was very kind of Freerk to feature our magazine in agritoy this issue. Of course, we couldn't not repay the favour so I believe in issue no.9 of Model Farmer there is going to be an LCN special. :)

well done lads... I'd like to red about Atte... he's quite a legend over here.. as for Johnny MF... everyone loves him  :P:-*:-*

Not to mention Ronald.. and his 'bad habbit' of collecting paper  :D :D

I am flattered Mark

I were a bit surprised that i where in it !

We had a stand at an open day for a model and there where some photo's made whit a name mention. ;)

And in the article of the modelfarmer magazine i where mentioned :D

well done lads... I'd like to red about Atte... he's quite a legend over here.. as for Johnny MF... everyone loves him  :P:-*:-*

Not to mention Ronald.. and his 'bad habbit' of collecting paper  :D :D

Maybe a silly question, but can you read dutch? I'm very happy with the article and the dutch guys are getting more famous day by day  ;D ;D