huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really need some dry weather to get the kit going bob,should have a jd 6930 at huish next week

Good to see a new tractor landing at Huish

will you send me the service books on with the MF8270 Xtra ;D ive got a guy from here taking machinery over so he will lift the MF when hes over :)

Good to see huish up and running again Paul ,but I think you should stick with the Massey s!!!

thankyou painter,the masseys are all sold now painter,funded my fendt buys,the mf 8450 is still there though

what model maker will be supplying the jd 6930 paul?

drews of dinton,fendt,challenger and valtra dealers,but these guys are the best ive ever dealt with,they can get any make of model,and brilliant prices

cant believe it bob,ive lost the service books,but it is a genuine 500 hour machine,honestly

Ah well thats ok Paul well its been dealer serviced away so i no worries about that the lorry man to me he should be at Huish farm on Tuesday after 12

surprised the jd made it to 500 hrs paul :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , still growing and moving on layout wise, which is great, just wish i could find time to keep ash tree mvoing like this

your layout sean is one reason i started venton and now huish,the 500 hours is refering to a massey actually mate,just a bit of banter between me and bob,he has bought the mf 8270 xtra off me,would be nice to see more of ash tree

my giving up private work with the decorating gives me the time now,i started private work with my best mate as an apprentice,i think nearly 30 years of working evenings and weekends is a enough for anybody,just weekends now when the weather is good and im needed to drive the tractors,bloody weather has put a stop to that at the moment and i dont see driving tractors as work,because i only do it weekends its not a chore but a pleasure

What do you reckon on the new spreader Paul? I couldn't tell looking at the model in its box that you posted a few days back, but it looks pretty detailed going by these pictures. One of Cropmech's fleet I suppose?

What do you reckon on the new spreader Paul? I couldn't tell looking at the model in its box that you posted a few days back, but it looks pretty detailed going by these pictures. One of Cropmech's fleet I suppose?

it is chris,i had this model before,i just added hydraulic pipes and cropmech decals,will try to find a picture of it,our real one and my model one

post-1769-0-13487300-1336677187_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-52037000-1336677198_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-56580700-1336677591_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-67311700-1336677606_thumb.jp

Archived