What has happened to the MF 240 1:32 scale????

MuirHillyBilly

Hi everyone

So I was getting really excited following Atte told us all about the MF 240 cabbed version coming soon from UH. However a week or 2 after it was announced (and had been put up for pre-order on a few UK model sites) it has now seemingly disappeared from view. Has it been delayed or heaven forbid cancelled??

It's due in November Lee.... it's actually being loaded this week I believe buddy... I've got the prototype here at home which will be on the model farmer stand at Spalding for you to oggle as I don't think it will be here by then... one thing is for sure... it's a real beauty as well  :P:-*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how much

Hello Thomas... welcome aboard the good ship FTF

I'd suggest you take a look on-line to find out how much the little MF240's are currently going for - I am sure you can answer that question faster through google than wait for an answer from someone on here.. or perhaps even ask some of the well known, trusted and used model sellers that advertise on here regularly.

John... I do agree the model has a little too much 'rake' to the front when compared to the real thing... which is actually somewhere in between the both I guess  :-\

Still a lovely model in my eyes though I must say.. but then again, I could be oh so slightly biased  :-[:D :D