international 885 xl

. gathering from replies not many are intreasted in this fourm any more

You have 233 views of this topic and we have 3257 members with more joining almost every day. Just because someone chooses not to comment doesn't mean they aren't looking and appreciate the work that goes in to these conversions.

Let me ask you a question. Do you do the conversions for yourself and to make the models more accurate or do you do it for the praise and comments from the forum members?

If it is the former then why do you need comments?

hi robbo

theres no need for the agresive attitude.i am not refering to my  replies.

i do these models purely for the enjoyment of doing them and to test my skills and if anyone is intreasted in buying one i will make one for them not a problem.

but i still think there is a lul.

and anyone posting on here and not getting no replies and then the next post getting loads doesent do much for the other pearsons confidence.make the think people arnt intreasted in it. thats my point. if you look back over the fourm anyone would say take a matchbox and put wheels on it someone would make some reply. thats my point

Nice model, well done, have plans to make one of these myself, will be YKV 775 X ,my old 885XL. Just need to find some 1/32 scale 16.9 14 x 34 tyres on square center wheels. Just one small point , the drive shaft for the front axle is on the opposite side on the 885 , I,ve spent many "happy" hours unwrapping grass from it when baling.

not sure yet if i will be going to moira theres i1 in killyhevlin on 14 december hope to go to it. also 1 in silverbirch on 10 november.

yes mate the drive shaft is on the opposite side on the 885. i have used the massey 2680 back rims and cut the centre square. and used the tyres of a britains 5000. it does a good job

hi robbo

theres no need for the agresive attitude.i am not refering to my  replies.

i do these models purely for the enjoyment of doing them and to test my skills and if anyone is intreasted in buying one i will make one for them not a problem.

but i still think there is a lul.

and anyone posting on here and not getting no replies and then the next post getting loads doesent do much for the other pearsons confidence.make the think people arnt intreasted in it. thats my point. if you look back over the fourm anyone would say take a matchbox and put wheels on it someone would make some reply. thats my point

Bare in mind it has only been four days!! As for the Forum dying, quite the contrary. We are into show season now and the busiest time of the farming year draws to a close as well so there is and has been plenty going on here on the model front as you have seen having posted a few conversion topics yourself. Some forums don't even get going when it comes to creative posts, hobby knowledge across all things model farming from lead animals to scratch, R/C, brass built models, reference topics, intelligent replies and even a good laugh and joke along the way. Don't be disgruntled if the comments don't add up, some will be very interested, others won't be at all and some will enjoy browsing FTF without too much posting. Either way, your models don't go unseen or unappreciated. Internationals are not my thing really but just looking at it from a build point of view, what you have done and how it is finished - it looks very nice mate.  :)