Spalding Model Tractor Show Spring 2012

milo

i am going to spalding, and this will be my first model tractor show. it will be nice to meet a few people on this forum to put faces to member profiles. do i need to book a ticket, as i would like early entry, or can you pay at the door? any info would be helpfull.

look forward to seeing you there chris you can get early entry from 8am for £10, or the doors open at 10am for £5 the que starts to grow at 9am but to be honest i just get to the front of the que unless you are looking for a specific rare old model there is always plenty of new models to go round

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris

FTF and Model Farmer have a stall at the show and it is a magnet for all the wierdo's, I mean regular posters to meet up and have a chin wag. I know that Sue said to wait for 10.30 but that would give her half and hour to get the bargains before you get in, the doors open at 10am although, like she says, there is an early bird entrance from 8 but some of the stall holders are still setting up and may not have their best models out of the packaging yet.

Don't forget that we also meet up at the pub at the side of the Travel Lodge at the Springfield Centre on the Saturday night for a round of story telling and general leg pulling ;D ;D ;D::) ::)::) ::)

Mike!!!! I queue with everyone else! :of Andy only gets a limited number of passes!

Oh yes the evening bash at the pub is not to be missed. But if you order onion rings beware - we have a member who can't resist them.

Had Mrs Udi with me previously and last time the bar staff had no idea of such a place and even the taxi driver was baffled by Onion Rings explaination...Andy did explain that it was a private establishment ;D

In Plymouth tomorrow so stay indoors

theres a pub right next to the travel lodge mike, you wil find most of us in there from 4ish onwards, usally have a meal in there to, theres also a tgif opposite, but we aint been in there yet,

do you mean the Italian restaurant? the food was good the few times we have been there.. breakfast on sundays around 9ish and in the evenings it was full all the times we have been there... (3 times so far)

and yes, there still seem to be a few rooms available, but at 60 pounds it seems more expensive then other years... so guess there are only a few left

Edited by FordTractorCrazy

do you mean the Italian restaurant? the food was good the few times we have been there.. breakfast on sundays around 9ish and in the evenings it was full all the times we have been there... (3 times so far)

and yes, there still seem to be a few rooms available, but at 60 pounds it seems more expensive then other years... so guess there are only a few left

Thank goodness I booked early!