New collector!

Pinkmisttt

Hey everyone!  I'm getting the beginnings of my collection together and was wondering if anybody had something similar.  I've been collecting 1/64th scale CASE tractors and Implements.  I just started about 6 months ago and have gotten a good start, or at least I think so.  My family has been Case farmers all my life and I'm actually marrying into another case farm family!  I was just wondering if anybody has a good case collection I can use as inspiration!  Thanks everyone.

This is my most recent addition to the collection.  A 1030 case (it took me a while to finally find one)

297699_10150300460301971_605936970_8171444_1415940991_n.jpg

I have an order in for a couple custom tractors as of right now.  I'll get some pics up in a little.  A 1200 Case and a 2470 with a 5-shank v ripper.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!  I'm deployed right now, so i only have a few bad pics of my collection.  They're actually pictures of my guns but my tractors made it into the pics also.  here you go.  I'll try to get some more when my family has time to get me some.  I'm located in southern Illinois.

303054_10150321866731971_605936970_8280197_432079405_n.jpg

307260_10150321866866971_605936970_8280198_1927862872_n.jpg

310346_10150321866976971_605936970_8280200_390269063_n.jpg

i'd better say: NICE COLLECTION ..  ;) 

seriously, 1:64 Ford and NH is part of my collection and always add the newest releases of those. do have some show models of the Case tractors.

Are you only collecting from a certain era as i see a lot of models from a short era where David Brown was added to the Case emporium?

welcome to the forum btw..

i'd better say: NICE COLLECTION ..  ;) 

seriously, 1:64 Ford and NH is part of my collection and always add the newest releases of those. do have some show models of the Case tractors.

Are you only collecting from a certain era as i see a lot of models from a short era where David Brown was added to the Case emporium?

welcome to the forum by the way..

Yes, I'm pretty much just collecting Case tractors only.  Everything before it became Case International.  You have any pics of your Case tractors?

Hi and welcome! I've been collecting the 'standard' 1/32 scale for a while, but recently got into the smaller scales too - 1/64, 1/87 and 1/72 take up a lot less shelf room, don't they? I just buy whatever I fancy, so don't have a theme - perhaps I should, as then my wife would talk to me more? ;D

Nice to see your collection(s), any chance of bringing them out of the cabinets for a closer look?

Hi and welcome! I've been collecting the 'standard' 1/32 scale for a while, but recently got into the smaller scales too - 1/64, 1/87 and 1/72 take up a lot less shelf room, don't they? I just buy whatever I fancy, so don't have a theme - perhaps I should, as then my wife would talk to me more? ;D

Nice to see your collection(s), any chance of bringing them out of the cabinets for a closer look?

Yeah, I'm waiting until I get back and get our new house built before I start collecting the 1/16 scale Tractors.  It might be a while before I get a chance to get them out and take some pics (i'm deployed right now).

i got Case IH , didnt make the connection right away with your Case collection. It is actually the first time i have seen a purely Case collection.

If you start collecting 1:16 i can very much recommend you the Case 1030 Western Special precision and the Case 930 precision made by Ertl. Those are incredibly detailed!

• 1 month later...

Do you use the rifles on a range? If so what sort of distances do you shoot them at?

Well, I shoot at the farm.  My 300 win mag is sighted in right now at 500 yards but most everything else is sighted in at 100.  I'm not a hunter, I just shoot for sport.  I shoot targets and clays.

Well, I shoot at the farm.  My 300 win mag is sighted in right now at 500 yards but most everything else is sighted in at 100.  I'm not a hunter, I just shoot for sport.  I shoot targets and clays.

Well you really have an impressive collection of weaponry. What sort of clays do you prefer? *****?

Great collection of 1/64th scale Case tractors and equipment you have amassed there Shawn. Whilst the majority of the tractors in my own collection are 1/32nd scale I remember many years ago as a kid having a 1/64th scale 90 series 2wd drive Case and a later dual wheeled 2wd Case IH 94 series aswell.

Although these two little tractors have long since disappeared I do have these 1/43rd Ertl Case tractors in one of my cabinets.

Left to right, 800, 500 and a Model L.

P1130477.jpg

Whilst here's my pair of 1/32nd scale Traction Kings. Two of my favourites in my collection.

P1130491.jpg

P1130489.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...

The traction kings look awesome!  very jealous!  I would love to expand my collection into the 1/32 and 1/16 scale tractors, but my fiance and I are looking at houses and the last thing in the budget right now is more tractors.    Thank you very much for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

The traction kings look awesome! very jealous! I would love to expand my collection into the 1/32 and 1/16 scale tractors, but my fiance and I are looking at houses and the last thing in the budget right now is more tractors. Thank you very much for sharing!

You're very welcome Shawn, they're definitely two of my favourites from my collection. I do love these big older 4wd tractors. I'd really like to see some models of the 1470 and 1200 Traction Kings produced to the same standard in 1/32nd scale as these in the not too distant future aswell. :)