E.M.A Model supplies

FendtFarmer

Question

well i use alot of square tube for making models

http://www.ema-models.co.uk/index.php/plastruct-fineline-styrene/square-tube/styrene-square-tubing-4366.html

if you stocked this i would be always buying it off you  ;D

buying it from a model shop at 90p a piece is too expensive  >:(

What are you going to use it for? (if you don't mind me asking)

it is mandy its a clear liquid, water like infact, evaporates really quick if you leave the lid off, and knock it over, well it took a large bit out of my worktop in the shed and melted the container the zap a gap super glue  was in, resulting in a real nice mess,

but its worth that agro, its prob the best glue  to use for items like i build, used properly you can get a nice weld like finish to joins, hence its name plasti weld

The nice thing about Plastic Weld is you can use it to make plastic go soft and therfore it bends nicely. Applied with a brush, it cleans the brush each time too. Even after weeks of not using the brush. It's in 'Types of Glue and their uses' in the Hints and Tips topic :)

I was looking at the E.M.A website and came across some what looked to me like the plating in the bottom of sheep trailers to give them grip and i wondered whether you could stock some on Holly Loves Toys website. I think I might have seen that type of plating in milking parlours because it is easy to wash but the cows still get grip. if it is the same plastic that my school use in there vacuum former then plastic weld works with it but I suspect it is a different plastic. 

I was looking at the E.M.A website and came across some what looked to me like the plating in the bottom of sheep trailers to give them grip and i wondered whether you could stock some on Holly Loves Toys website. I think I might have seen that type of plating in milking parlours because it is easy to wash but the cows still get grip. if it is the same plastic that my school use in there vacuum former then plastic weld works with it but I suspect it is a different plastic. 

Thanks Robert - I'll take a look :)