Lemken zirkon 10/600

Got an unboxed lemken solitaire last week,didn't want the seeder on it as it don't fold up too well.

Added some new hoses to hitch to the tractor,most work on it was to get the harrows folded up to a better angle with a bit of fileing and so that they shut tight in the hinge mechanism so they don't keep falling down in transport position.

After that a bit of touching up and finished to go on my new 7499.

lemken003.jpg

lemken004.jpg

lemken006.jpg

lemken001.jpg

the remains of the drill would go nicely on the back of the uh lemken rubin disc cultivator. would make a nice setup.

just an idea

your right, its farly easy to make up a bracket to sit the hopper onto the rubin axle.  tidy rig...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks chaps,I will keep the harrow as it is,the drill and harrow combi just needs some rear lights to finish it off sometime.

Ben,this wasn't a hard conversion,dismantle was undo 2 screws to seperate both bits,after that 4 cuts with a junior saw or dremel,pm me if you want any advice I'm happy to help ;)