Muir Hill 121- Finished!

Cheers chaps. Dom I did think about those but it will set the front wheels too high I think, have ordered one and will check it out. Jack love that brochure, it's funny how Muir Hills are so popular abroad, they have cult following almost in places like Canada and some parts of Asia. Thanks to all you nice comments.

lee, have you thought about using a white metal 4wd front axel?? get turning wheels that way, it may not be 100% acurate, but it would give you extra detail, you can get them from farmmodels.co.uk,

WP246 front axle with mudguard - black - Joal

in the spares area, they did them with or without mudguards, ones wider than the other, but the wheels could be made to fit ok seeing as they are white metal as its easy to work with

Cheers for the ideas guys. Because of the chassis on this one I'll have to stick with fixed steering, there is a hole in the bottom that I could solder up but think it will be too delicate to hold a moveable housing.

Will plan ahead for next time  ;)

Fred I'll get some more pictures up soon just working on the cab at the moment  :)