one for the enthusiast

Already watching it thanks Smurf  :D,

If Westie_4 doesn't outbit me, i'll take it and just bring it back to its former self, gives me real satisfaction restoring a ford to how it once was  :-*:-*

what ,a pile of metal sheets waiting to be pressed & built into some thing ?

let's just hope it has better luck next time round & come out as anything but a ford :D :D :D :D :D;) ;)

fords are ok udi but i once ran one & it cost a fortune to run  :( just always seem to be breaking down ,once went through 3 engines in one year :o & that sort of put me off them for a while, at least the models don't break down on me  :D :D :D

i do like fords there are some really good tractors about but is not a favorite make :) 

fords are ok udi but i once ran one & it cost a fortune to run  :( just always seem to be breaking down ,once went through 3 engines in one year :o & that sort of put me off them for a while, at least the models don't break down on me  :D :D :D

i do like fords there are some really good tractors about but is not a favorite make :) 

Yikes 3 engines in a year cor blimey, surprised you like em at all after that Marcus  ;)

the days of porus blocks i'm affraid , the 3 engined one wasn't one i owned ,just operated it was a 6610 & it was used for foraging with a claas jag 40 in the mornings & mowing with a tarrup309 auto-swather in the afternoon / evenings , i was turning in nearly 18-19 hrs per day every day back then on a grass drying plant with 6 cuts if we could ,over 500 acres , so that poor little tractor never really got cold & it was none of this 540 / 100 pto stuff it was flat out all the time  :-\ the main farm would give us the use of the 7610 when they could be bothered but untill me & a friend went in with our own 3065 the 66 did it all if the 66 broke down we had to use a DB996+loader with no cab to do it all which left us to load the hopper with a coventry climax RTF