ROS 2012

AJH

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice, thanks for posting Kim.

I think I speak for a large number of people on here who are looking forward to the Fiat Winner F130, hope to see some pictures of that soon :)

That new Joskin looks like a mecano set ;D personally I would like to have seen a twin axle 16 ton Joskin grain trailer, I dont understand why we always see triple axle model trailers from all and sundry >:( Surely theres more of a market for twin axles in europe as a whole? Ive never seen a medina in the uk and the Britains Kane is see through when the sunshines on it >:( A Ros 16ton Joskin was my last hope :'( ................................... ;D

At least theres an x disc coming for my Krone forager :)

Edited by bluegreen

:o:wub:

Brilliant!!!!! Thank you for posting Kim.

Out of interest, how long does it take to get to this stage?? (i.e from when the decision is made to make the model until the prototype is made?)

Also, who decides which models are to be made?

Edited by Barry

Looks very promising Kim :) Although im not a Fiat fan I did like the Winner series.

Dont forget the pool of oil beneath the models engine when the final verson is ready, for true authenticity ;D

One of the locals here had a pair of F115s and said they were great tractors but leaked the brown stuff like a teabag!!

now thats looking nice kim i must say, huge thanks for sharing the pics, as barry mentioned, it would be nice to understand time scales ,how and why that model ect from your side, as its something we as collectors rarely get hear about from a company like yourselfs

The Winner looks good although the bonnet seems either to big or the cab to small? It just doesn't look 100% right i'd say? :-

1580 DT is nice to but 2wd bit to unusual. Doubt we ever had any. Good for a trailed forager though.

Will: That is what's called a moving GIF ::)

:o:wub:

Brilliant!!!!! Thank you for posting Kim.

Out of interest, how long does it take to get to this stage?? (i.e from when the decision is made to make the model until the prototype is made?)

Also, who decides which models are to be made?

First of all, thanks for your question ....

Normally we are contacted by companies who ask us a model or decide internally according to market demands .....

first of all we need detailed drawings and photographs and had this information 40 days after the resin is made after 3/4 months I finish the molds, after 45 days leads to the final sample and after 60 days, the output

Kim

Fantastic :) :)

So, I would guess that this is the resin model of the F130?

another 3 - 4 months for the moulds (November)

45 days for the first sample (Mid January)

then 60 days for the finished model coming off the production line. (Mid March)

So hopfully the F130 will be available to buy in March/April 2013? (maybe sooner!!)

Thanks for replying Kim, very interesting to know the "behind the scenes" part of the hobby.

Your next challenge is pictures of the office and factory!!! :P:) :)