Uh County 1474 - Rate And Review

SPN

Niels,the Autodrome model kits come with wheel'y / tyres,I just didn't like the tread pattern on mine,so I'm trying different ones to see which I prefer

Hi Joe

I saw an Autodrome one before but thought it looked a bit too big, is this fair or does it fit in well with other 1:32 models?

Here are a few photo's of mine next to an Imber 5640

AutodromeCounty1.jpg

AutodromeCounty2.jpg

AutodromeCounty3.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• 1 month later...

I must say as someone who until now has collected construction models with only a few farm models I am amazed at the low standards farm model collectors will put up with. I bought this model aftere reading the reviews but when I got it out of the box I was very disappointed at the modelling of the wheel rims- did they not even look at their photos? The rims are flat NOT stepped up with ever decreasing circles and the toy hitch should be dispenced with and something more realistic designed, dont misunderstand me the rest of the model is excellent especially the detail of the drive line system. I also bought the Wiking John Deere 7430 with loader-this is more like the thing a really excellent model.

I am not trying to sound negative but rather that if we push and ask for higher quality thers no reason the manufacturers cannot move on th a higher level.

Neil

i

• 7 months later...