Uh Amazone Ux 5200 Sprayer

Paul Palmer

the reason is joe,using this type of sprayer is you have a tractor spare when not spraying,and the other is its a bloody lot cheaper than the rogator,although its a cracking model,perhaps i will get the rogator,as it will tie in with the challengers,lets see how my other purchases pan out,ive just ordered a cat 765c,vaderstad rapid 8 drill,and vaderstad topdown,plus the brushwood euro shed,so skint at the moment

That's probably spot on Paul,because this picture in the Amazone leaflet shows 36m

Whereas the Manual say's 14 to 40m

Regards

Joe.

The manual would probably say 14 - 40m as there are a range of boom options available for any make or model of sprayer, may not necessarily be whats shown in brochure pictures. In the case of our sprayer at work it has a 12/24m boom fitted so is 12m wide with the two end sections folded in or 24m with them folded out.

The manual would probably say 14 - 40m as there are a range of boom options available for any make or model of sprayer, may not necessarily be whats shown in brochure pictures. In the case of our sprayer at work it has a 12/24m boom fitted so is 12m wide with the two end sections folded in or 24m with them folded out.

thanks gav,i just wanted to know what uh's 5200 model boom width was,as you say,several boom widths are available for all sprayers