NEXT CLASSIC IH TRACTOR

IH885XLMAN

just seeing as there is next classic ford i thought i would put my ten pennith in ha

but i dont know any model manufacura thats done a world wide series ih tractor like the 574 or 674 454 and with the victor cab ect

i know ertl did a 784 but that was a hi preformer series but i think it would be highly desirable mass produced and not allot to change over to upgrade to a 784 in a few years time just the front of the sub frame bonnet and upgrade the victor cab

Edited by IH885XLMAN

just seeing as there is next classic ford i thought i would put my ten pennith in ha

but i dont know any model manufacura thats done a world wide series ih tractor like the 574 or 674 454 and with the victor cab ect

i know ertl did a 784 but that was a hi preformer series but i think it would be highly desirable mass produced and not allot to change over to upgrade to a 784 in a few years time just the front of the sub frame bonnet and upgrade the victor cab

The 574,674 or 684 are also the IHs id like to see. 2wd of course.

well the range before the world wide series has been done as a 434 in 1/32nd by teckno

but know one has ever done the doncaster worldwide series as a model in 1/32nd or any other scale

ild have to agree though 614s with the safety cab and 634s with those factory safety cabs would make good models

I've always liked the look of the 614 / 634, real purposeful looking tractors. Given the real 4wd conversions based around these tractors I reckon it make for a rather nice themed line up if a manfacturer chose to miniaturise them. For your's and others interest, here's a World Wide series Britains based conversion built and displayed by Malcolm Booth at Newark last November.

P1110975.jpg

• 4 weeks later...