Out and About with BOB 2013 updates

MF-ROB

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the road run was finished up I headed up with my mate to help him feed on a farm that he works at and got some pictures when I was there. 

The farms trusty MF390

031-5_zpscdc4fc1c.jpg

There MF399

034-2_zpsa2a189ed.jpg

The farm's main mover the MF6280 and a week old fert spinner.

035-2_zpsfee6dfba.jpg

032-3_zps9d333f88.jpg

Lastly there MF 65 that has been restored my mate was telling me that they have a MF188 but its away to get restored

033-3_zpsfc2e726f.jpg

Good pics there mate :)    nice to see a few masseys  in there two  aswell  , keep up the good work as the teacher would say in the old days :angel:

Very nice tractors there Bob. Every tractor in ireland must be imaculate looking at these!! :)

Will yeah there was a nice turn out of very clean tractors now but not all tractors in Ireland are imaculate there is some sorty site to be seen

Nice selection of tractors there , especially like those DB's. Must say your Massey does look very tidy, looks to have been very well looked after.

Thanks Taz the DB's belong to a guy that makes trailers heres his website   http://www.portertrailers-tractors.co.uk/ he's also a big DB fan and sells parts for them to.

Good pics there mate :)    nice to see a few masseys  in there two  aswell  , keep up the good work as the teacher would say in the old days :angel:

Thanks Jon its hard to take some of the pictures when the parked up close to each other your own pictures are coming along nicely to :) and yes I will keep the pictures coming ive a good few of me at the silage well helping the guy next door who is a big JD man.

Was out a little run durring the week to the beach with Natalie and came across a few NH's working

First up a NH TM125 ploughing with a 4f KV plough

Picture12004_zps17d4db62.jpg

017-11_zps937583a7.jpg

018-14_zpsfdf42f90.jpg

020-13_zps82dcdfe6.jpg

Now for one of the nicest pictures of the year thanks to Natalie as I was driving at the time

016-10_zps16cc60b0.jpg

Can't wait for the silaging pictures Bob. The TM ones are good as well was he ploughing round the corner?

Well there coming up now Pat :D yeah he ploughed round the corner the first run up the field but after that every run was just up to the corner

Now for the first 2013 silage pictures for me.

Met up with the Hatrick family who live beside me and I would do abit of tractor wok for them at peak times

023-11_zps4416773f.jpg

025-9_zps5084efd8.jpg

last load for the mein driver before I stepped on the new JD6125R

022-10_zps49d43fb6.jpg

Now for some pit work with there JCB 310S

028-7_zpsd827dc61.jpg

Archived