Classic Tractor - May 2012

Another great copy of Classic Tractor.

Had a quick flick through, lots of interesting articles to read soon.

Having read some of the Collectors Corner article, I read the following.....

"The launch date for Universal Hobbies' two 1/32 scale New Holland combines has yet to be confirmed."

1. Are there two UH New Holland combines?!?!? I though there is just the CR9090 on tracks?

2. WIll Rory sue me for copying his text from the magazine ::)

3. Should I have put this in the Universal Hobbies section somewhere?

Barry,

1. If it's wrong I blame David Pullen.

2. Yes, and you can send the copyright fee to my home address.

3. No, you are allowed to post it here.

Glad you got this month's issue and hope you enjoy reading it.

Regards

Rory

Are you part of Classic Tractors publication?

Barry,

1. If it's wrong I blame David Pullen.

2. Yes, and you can send the copyright fee to my home address.

3. No, you are allowed to post it here.

Glad you got this month's issue and hope you enjoy reading it.

Regards

Rory

:lol: Thank you Rory, fee is "in the post"!!!

Oliver, the good thing about having the magazine on subscription is you get it earlier than it appears in the shops and it's always a welcome surprise when you get your post B)

I have my subscription bought for me by my Mum and Dad as a Christmas present every year, saves getting socks!!!!

:lol: Thank you Rory, fee is "in the post"!!!

Oliver, the good thing about having the magazine on subscription is you get it earlier than it appears in the shops and it's always a welcome surprise when you get your post B)

I have my subscription bought for me by my Mum and Dad as a Christmas present every year, saves getting socks!!!!

Now there is an idea maybe my sister will as she is always stuck on what to get me and as my Birthday is 3 days after I do get a extra special present so a subscription sounds perfect.

Another great copy of Classic Tractor.

Had a quick flick through, lots of interesting articles to read soon.

Having read some of the Collectors Corner article, I read the following.....

"The launch date for Universal Hobbies' two 1/32 scale New Holland combines has yet to be confirmed."

1. Are there two UH New Holland combines?!?!? I though there is just the CR9090 on tracks?

2. WIll Rory sue me for copying his text from the magazine ::)

3. Should I have put this in the Universal Hobbies section somewhere?

i hope if there is 2 new holland combines comming out, that they have produced an earlier model from the 70's, 80's or 90's.

march 2012? my eddition came yesterday and it states may 2012 on the front cover. did i miss april? i only put my clocks forward 1 hour last week, not 1 month :of

Yup, Barry having a "senior moment" it is the May edition ::) ::) Title edited

This stirred me to phone Classic Tractor to see why I had not received my May edition in March....seems like I was late in renewing mine around the 20th of March and had missed the delivery date for the current issue. I'm assured it will be posted to me within the next week and thereafter delivery should be back to normal 8)

BC,This sounds about right. I think from memory you have to subscribe at least two weeks before the next issue is sent out in order to get it. I'm not sure why this is, but I suspect it has to done with processing the order, then sending it to the printer, the printer adding it to the list of names and addresses, etc.

Thanks for resubscribing by the way!

R Day

CT is one of only two "tractor" magazines I now subscribe to Rory since I used to get six but to be honest I wasn't doing them all justice and there was some duplicate kind of stuff as well. It was my own fault for not paying in plenty time....the honest canny Scotsman creeping in I suppose ;D ;D