What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

::) ::)::) The weather is fine today and all the combines are ready to go then the time is. The beets look bad. But I saw a bit today on my journy.

a TM 55 with a cutter bar mover moving dutch clover

a J.D. 5615 lifting seed grass

a J.D. 6910 on the road

a NH 8630 with a 2 axle converted truck trailer loaded with grain

a IH 655 + a Ford 4000 + a BM-Volvo 430 for sale along the road  :o :o :o

Was very happy to be stuck behind a:

Claas Lexion 430

Ford TW-25

Then saw working:

Claas Dominator 98 w. MF 6290 with Marston trailer

New Holland CX something or other with a JD 6920 carting  :)

It gets a bit confusing with all the tractor model numbers. No good saying you saw a 7810 cos it could have been a JD or a Ford, same with the 6610. Then you've got yer Massey 6290 and a JD 6920........... it's not surprising I have a problem remembering the model numbers of all the tractors I see. Not like the good old days..........they were easy.......everyone knew what it was if it was a 956 XL, or a DX 4-90 or a 3130. Life was so much easier then...............sigh....... ???;):D

It gets a bit confusing with all the tractor model numbers. No good saying you saw a 7810 cos it could have been a JD or a Ford, same with the 6610. Then you've got yer Massey 6290 and a JD 6920........... it's not surprising I have a problem remembering the model numbers of all the tractors I see. Not like the good old days..........they were easy.......everyone knew what it was if it was a 956 XL, or a DX 4-90 or a 3130. Life was so much easier then...............sigh....... ???;):D

I know what you mean mate, i struggle to find out how they come up with them all. It all is soo mind boggling  :D

mf 590 with krone tedder on the back, nh tl90 and quickie loader, several valtra t's all hauling sewage cake, fendt with butterfly mowers on the back, jd out tedding a cut silage feild, ,new 07 plate deutz, second one i have seen recently, pretty rare, 07 plate nh tm?? tedding a cut wheat fileds straw, been cut for a few weeks ,so prob a little damp, couple of claas jags parked up in fileds, ,lexion ??? breaking into a field of wheat just of the main road, ,jd 6280 with hardi trailed sprayer of somewhere in a big hurry? and on the way home a jd with spearhead mowers in plymouth

just now, that Case again....still couldnt get a number

JD2920 with Marston

JD6800 with Marston

would have stopped for pics but to many people around.....one day i will actually stop and chat but not sure how he will take to me walking onto his land??

I know but I can't be assd!!  :D :D :D

dont worry i drove past the same 2 JD's and Case combine and didnt take a pic....prob would have been better if i had done it the first time they must be worried seeing me drive up and down :D :D :D

Massey Cerea

Class 570

NH with Gull trailer

Fastrac & Marston

JD6800 (i think) with Marston

IH with tedder

Zetor with tedder

Leyland with baler following TE20 with rake!

JD 6*** with trailer full of visitors!

Claas 430 stationary

Claas Mega stationary

JD STS

deutz topliner combine with argotron 150 carting away

deutz argotron 210 disc harrowing

mf 3080 with marston trailer

mf 390t

jd 2850 with western trailer

class dominator 106

mf 35 with haytedder

jd 2140 with western trailer