What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Whoopee they have finally had a day good enough to start drilling spring barley etc, its only 4 weeks late!!! :'(

Saw a duetz agrotron and 4m Accord/KV combination drill with front hopper being supported by a NH TM carrying the seed trailer and an MF loadall thingy up by Sheilhill, a mile or so from my house. Same farm that runs a Case 2000 series rotary.

Also saw some carrot harvesting at Belhelvie and a TM140 pulling a four furrow KV Plough/press at Danestone. I like my drive from work, may only be 7 miles but its very scenic. ;D

Now I know they have started drilling will have to get out Turriff way in the hope of getting some shots of the really big boys out that way.

Whoopee they have finally had a day good enough to start drilling spring barley etc, its only 4 weeks late!!! :'(

Saw a duetz agrotron and 4m Accord/KV combination drill with front hopper being supported by a NH TM carrying the seed trailer and an MF loadall thingy up by Sheilhill, a mile or so from my house. Same farm that runs a Case 2000 series rotary.

Also saw some carrot harvesting at Belhelvie and a TM140 pulling a four furrow KV Plough/press at Danestone. I like my drive from work, may only be 7 miles but its very scenic. ;D

Now I know they have started drilling will have to get out Turriff way in the hope of getting some shots of the really big boys out that way.

Phil, Is that Sheihill near Dundee?

Havn't been on in a while, too much work on, "scratching" lambs which is basically vaccinating lambs by a method of scratching out a cut and applying the liquid, Past few days I have seen:

JD 6920s - front press and Kverneland mounted drill

JD 2650 - Old 5 Ton tipper

Zetor 9**** - Old 5 Ton tipper

JD 6520 - MAS dump trailer & NH skid steer on trailer

JD 6520 - MAS dump trailer

MF 6480 - Kuhn Fert. Spinner

JD 6900

JD 6600

NH TS115A - KRM Fert. Spinner

JD 6400 & Tanco Loader - West 1300

JD 6520 - Abbey Tanker 1800

CASE 4230 & Quicke Laoder - Old Trailer

Fendt 818 - Dowdeswell DP7

JD 6910 & Quicke loader & Flat 8 - big bale trailer

JD 6506 - NC dump trailer

JD 6610 - Maschio Power Harrow

There Are More But Powerstar Has A Brain Like Cattlegrid  :-\

Phil, Is that Sheihill near Dundee?

Nah sorry, Sheilhill, Aberdeen about 1 mile from my house on Aberdeen's very very northern tip .

Whitestripes started today too with a JD 6920 with accord drill again with front mounted hopper and a JD 6*** series on trailer duty (notice the pattern here, helps that HRN the local JD dealer is also the Accord/KV Dealer)

a great mf 698t with a logging traile ron the rear,all the grab controlls on the back of the cab with a front which on it,sounded greta as she pulled away up the hill,hardly any smoke for a old d reg plater,back there tommorrow so will try and get a pic or too

McCormick MTX 140 - bailey trailer

JD 6920S - bailey trailer

JD 7920 - in shed in good condition think mainly because it's 04 model and aint spent much time in field to many problems :D :D

JD 6800 - seeding grass

JD 6810 - drilling

Ford 7840 with sidemounted hedgetrimmer

JD 6410SE - fert spreading

NH CX 740

Nah sorry, Sheilhill, Aberdeen about 1 mile from my house on Aberdeen's very very northern tip .

Whitestripes started today too with a JD 6920 with accord drill again with front mounted hopper and a JD 6*** series on trailer duty (notice the pattern here, helps that HRN the local JD dealer is also the Accord/KV Dealer)

Got you now mate...... :) :)

Ah not good for listers demo bloke today on a challenger MT765 and 8m vaderstad then  :D :D :D could give it all an early trim

if you bough one of those down here mate,it would be lucky to make it of the m5 eh luke,dam small lanes down this way,wiht high banks full of grannet in them