What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Massey Ferguson 64** with K Two dung Spreader being loaded by a new JCB Loadall......

Case JXU with Ron Gardiner Flat-Bed......

My boss's Massey Ferguson 6475 with Marshall Rota-Spreader being loaded by the Merlo (my job at the weekend hopefully)......

John Deere 6310 with loader and trailer......

:) :) ;)

think they cover all of cornwall now, and part of devon, got out yards all over the place

Do they? I didn't realise they were so big. I'm back up there tommorrow the camera the post office drains so i'll see if I can get some pictures.

yeah they have small sites  all over, bude way, one in holsworthy way, and they are ones i have seen,

for me today, 1 mf 3120 with small unmarked(rusted and covered in muck) dual spreader, 1 mf6904wd and hedge trimmer, 1 fiat 2wd looked like 880 (britains one) with yard scraper, looked in good nick to ,1 mtx150 and ncc dump trailer, and several jds parked up in a feild not doing much, to far to tell numbers

i jcb 3cx with its bucket caught in our cables  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( they really should sack these guys who keep doing this, same guy as the last damage by the gas board, 

i reckon they fancy you so do it on purpose! :D :D

i reckon they fancy you so do it on purpose! :D :D

they best not do mate,  :D :D :D they certainly wont after the bill comes in thats for sure

for me, 1 old ford 4000 with loader, a case ? with 3 feed trailers in  a train effect, all loaded up and a mantiou with a huge bucket on, 2 round bales somehow jammed in it, and 3 more feed trailers in a train behind that

Erm not alot recently :D JCB fastrac doing about 50mph on the A4 with me struglling to keep up in driving instructors fiesta and he had 14 ton behind :D :D . A Massey 6485 ploughing up old strawberry field and it was far to wet so he was just slipping about ::):D