What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

several claas jaguars,and jds running round, along with 2 nh forgaers, and 6 nh tm155's with western nh blue silage trailers,  1 tm 190 with a krone 2 spinner rake, and 1 tm ?? with buck rake,  foragers were old y reg ones but all the tractors were 57 plate, all in a convoy of somewhere, looked like a nh dispaly team i must say

case mx225 with big 3 axel streuman ?? spreader on the back, monstorous bit of kit, and a 08 plate fergy 8470 with  huge grimme machine of some sorts on the back, seemed to have fold out converyors on it, with a set of fold out trelli style wheels on each side to, looked almost like a harvestor of some sorts, but aint sure

jd 8430 and jd 7930 with some sort of carrot kit on i think, deff not spud planting ,3 fendts 1 714 with power harrow on, one 716 with a presision type drill and one 718  with trailer and loader (quickie) loaded up with bags of something all of in a convoy

Sean...

Have you moved up North?

The kit you've seen over the past few days I'd never dream of seeing in Devon/Cornwall mate  :o:D

I wish you did have your camera on that silage team  :-*

Not far off mate been arround north tawton / hatherleigh way last 2 weeks really so major silage area . Came across a lovely deutz dx82 4wd and howard paraplough as well

Paraplough eh, now there's a rare thing! Hardly see any of them about these days!

How comes you never have the camera handy Sean E Kins?

hard to do when up a pole or driving mate hellish busy at mo and little time to stop as for the plough yes rare as long time since i saw one and a dx deutz to mind

Yesterday Is aw two Richard Long lowloaders coming through Melksham, one had a 3400 baler and a Xerion with triples and the other had another 3400 baler. Then on the M4 in Wales a 960 on a lowloader - first and only one I have seen.  :)

well yestarday i saw:

2 jag 900 greeneyes

about 30 john deeres

1 7500 jd

countless kanes 16 and 14 T

2 414S

1 416S

claas liner 3000

about 3 NH TM155s

4 NH Combines TC56, TX 66 two others cant remember what they are now :D :D

three sets of butterfly mowers

about 6 NC and Redrock tankers