What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

This was yesterday, 2 Fendt 716's on duals all round pulling down a field with 6m Vaderstad Carriers (i think) and then on return journey Fendt 818 on duals all round drilling same field with 12m Lemken drill :o :o ;D

There's a bumper crop of harvesting pics to come from me later this evening but the outfits I didn't catch on film were:-

Claas Lexion parked up.

Claas Lexion TT hard at work at 9am.

John Deere older combine in the distance.

Ford 4610 with header trailer

New Holland TX36 with Ford 7810 carting.

Before I start, I've already posted this in the numpty thread because I am thoroughly deserving.

Right, went out this evening with camera, came accross the AFX8010 at Ellon.

Got two really great pic, about the best you could get, close up, no obstructions of the AFX loading OSR into a chaser as pulled by the JD8100.

However prior to uploading them on the PC, I was deleting some other pics of the card but got a bit carried away and deleted both of them by mistake.

I'll probably never get better shots of this beauty and am totally p***** off. >:( >:( :'( :'(

JD 8530 ploughing,JD 8430T pulling some kind of simba ,JD 6910 ploughing,mckormack ?pulling 5 furrows,CCVX?195 ROLLING[smallest tractor on farm] JD9880 sts+NH CR 970 working together cutting beans with JD 6920+7820 carting away with marston trailers

Fendt 926 on our new claydon drill going at a fair old rate and doing a very good job alot better then our old system

MF 6495 with trailer of bales

MF 8240 going along the road with a very long tail back  :D