What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

MB Trac 1000

MF 135 + linkbox with ewe & lamb

Ford 4610

Dealers Yard with loads of JQs

John Deere EP 10 muck spreader ( I think this is a badge engineered Howard Rotaspreader ,can anyone confirm ? ) But it is a fair age & looks to be in excellent order

Will try & get photos of it !! :) :)

Actually, Howard was making the JD designed rotorspreader under licsence. of course there is a time limit on patents [or there was then, whether this is still the case i know not] , when this time limit expired, the market was flooded with rotor spreaders of every size and colour.

numerous nh's outside a new dealers thats opened up down here, ts110's tsa135's tm's alll sorts, inc a nice ts90 with a brand new  trailer technoma sprayer, first of that make i have seen ,can see a convo coming on with a uh one

and then while on the job, a nh 8340 hauling a mini dump trailer ,back and forth all day, a mint 6640 2wd with mini digger on the back, another nh 7740 and loader ,with what looked like a brand new redrock sheer grab on, 3 massey 600's 2 x 2wd and 1 4wd all preping a filed for what may have been spuds

numerous nh's outside a new dealers thats opened up down here, ts110's tsa135's tm's alll sorts, inc a nice ts90 with a brand new  trailer technoma sprayer, first of that make i have seen ,can see a convo coming on with a uh one

and then while on the job, a nh 8340 hauling a mini dump trailer ,back and forth all day, a mint 6640 2wd with mini digger on the back, another nh 7740 and loader ,with what looked like a brand new redrock sheer grab on, 3 massey 600's 2 x 2wd and 1 4wd all preping a filed for what may have been spuds

Sounds like a day I would have enjoyed Sean...... :) :) :);)

you would have mate, saw quite a few other blues out further away in fields to eyesights not what it used to be

forgot these ones to

1 ford  5610 and loader (2wd) and a tw15 outside the local same/hurlman dealer at bovy tracy (p/x's), along with several old jd 2000's and 3000's, 2 jd6000's ploughing,with one mf 6000 harrowing after themn to

the joys of getting out of plymouth for the first time in 2 months eh

you would have mate, saw quite a few other blues out further away in fields to eyesights not what it used to be

forgot these ones to

1 ford  5610 and loader (2wd) and a tw15 outside the local same/hurlman dealer at bovy tracy (p/x's), along with several old jd 2000's and 3000's, 2 jd6000's ploughing,with one mf 6000 harrowing after themn to

the joys of getting out of plymouth for the first time in 2 months eh

Sounds like a lot going on then Sean......Must be great to have the feeling of escaping the bit city......Thankfully I'm permanently escaped from cities...... :D;)

Not much about here today really......A few Case's sitting outside the local dealer, saw two old MB Trac's there last week (both with consecutive number plates - must have been sisters...... :D)...... ;)

out again today so for me

1 marshall ?? and quickie loader, db ???  and loader(all yellow no markings) mf 5455 and mf loader,leyland something 2wd and mf200 trailer, ts110 and mx loader with aw trailer on, nh tm155 i think and 5 furrow conventional plough on ? weird for a contractor to use,  loads of small kit in farm fields ,spreaders ect, and prize sight a mf combine parked up under a open small barn looked like 510 to me

out again today so for me

1 marshall ?? and quickie loader, db ???  and loader(all yellow no markings) mf 5455 and mf loader,leyland something 2wd and mf200 trailer, ts110 and mx loader with aw trailer on, nh tm155 i think and 5 furrow conventional plough on ? weird for a contractor to use,  loads of small kit in farm fields ,spreaders ect, and prize sight a mf combine parked up under a open small barn looked like 510 to me

Could have been using it for headlands Sean as I know one farmer who uses a 6 furrow reversible KV for the main field and then does the edges of the headland right up against the grass banks with the old Conventional?  :) :) :);)