Articulated Manitou loading these up

New Holland TM with Red Rock trailer

Ford 7810 with Dowdeswell Reversible

Case 4240 I think it was with 3 furrow Reversible

Case MXM140 with Flat-Bed Trailer

New Holland TS-A at local dealers

New Holland TM125 with new Grimme Planter at Local Dealers

:) :) :);)

Case MXU with Marshall Dumper and got some pics of two brand new Masseys for all you Red fans...... ;D:D;) ;)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!....and the missus is out tonight so i'm all alone :P :P ::)

jd 3050 and 8/10 ton western trailer, class?? and silage trailer ,ih??? 2wd  with rear loader silage grab attached , jd6280 ploughing ,valtra t with marston ,fendt 930 with only a 3 furrow reversable on the back??? seems a bit of a overkill really, old leylad with front loader and rear digger attached in looe boat yard, mf 72?? combine being washed down in a yard on the side of the a38,guys must be out of work?? , ford 5610 and small trailer doing the councils gardens

jd 3050 and 8/10 ton western trailer, class?? and silage trailer ,ih??? 2wd  with rear loader silage grab attached , jd6280 ploughing ,valtra t with marston ,fendt 930 with only a 3 furrow reversable on the back??? seems a bit of a overkill really, old leylad with front loader and rear digger attached in looe boat yard, mf 72?? combine being washed down in a yard on the side of the a38,guys must be out of work?? , ford 5610 and small trailer doing the councils gardens

Could be a 'deep plough' one that ploughs down a couple foot.

Today i've seen:

John Deere 6320 - Loader

New Holland TM190 - Big Red Limespreader

New Holland TS115A - Moore Unidrill

Case MXU100 - Linkbox

MF3070 outside Standen

some SP sprayer on road

SP spreading, looked similar to sprayer with spreader attached

MF with gem sprayer in tattie field

JD 7*** bedforming

loads of JD's at Ben Burgess

MF6*** with Hardi sprayer

2 JD's drilling and pwr harrowing...i think, to far to really see

I don't post in here very often as I only see the same old stuff over and over again but today is an exception, I spotted a CASE Quadtrac a field away from home this morning doing some sub-soiling, if it wasn't for the fact some pi11ock was 3/4 an hour late for work  :-[ because he forgot to alter his clock yesterday I might have had chance to hang around for some pictures....  :(

I don't post in here very often as I only see the same old stuff over and over again but today is an exception, I spotted a CASE Quadtrac a field away from home this morning doing some sub-soiling, if it wasn't for the fact some pi11ock was 3/4 an hour late for work  :-[ because he forgot to alter his clock yesterday I might have had chance to hang around for some pictures....  :(

thats the best thing about my job, i can get around a bit!!!

who was the pi11ock then  :D :D :D :D ::) ::)

mc mtx120 and nc dump trailer, couple of fergys (3095, 690) parked up, ford 7610 on a delivery lorry(looked pretty poor shape) and jd 6290 with rolland spreader and case magnum (old shape) and rolland spreader with jcb loadal following along fitted with a huge muck fork