international 3434

sparrow legs

well after a few years of borrowing mates tractors etc ive taken the plunge and bought a international 3434 (joint 50/50 with a close friend) for road runs and rallys, it was bought blind from a online plant auction and turning up to collect it was nurvous to say the lease. on arrival we turned the key, it started and run as sweet as a sewing machine, clutch fine, gears fine, hyds fine, all glass etc intact and the clock shows a mear 2224 hrs! think we struck gold. aint managed to upload pics on here yet but will try asap.

thing is i like the idea of no colour wars, i run a jd, the other invester runs n.h and we bought a yellow international.

been a 3434 it has a loader and large rear compressor, as valley axeman says i could set up tarmacing drives!

• 2 weeks later...

dont supose you have any info on the 3434 massymodels? we were trying to check the back end oil 2day, couldnt find a dip stick or level plug, lets just say think she was low, put 15 liters of oil in and when dipping through filler hole there werent much on the wire we inserted.

doing my maiden trip 2morro, 40 miles, checked fluids but not changed filters etc since getting her, not quite sure if its brave or just stupid ha ha!

• 9 months later...

well been ages since last post, 3434 going very well, done over 400 miles of road runs with it, never missed a beat, removed compressor and put a box in its place for storage on roadruns etc.

the cab has been removed to get it ina low shed as the brakes, injectors and front axle are going to be looked over then a possible full re spray.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived