What did you see today that made you laugh?

More cute than funny. ::) I was driving up the road towards one of our oil supply terminals and my headlights picked up something running across the road. (3.30 am) I thought "What the hell is that"  ???There were three or four of them a little bit bigger than guinea pigs, they weren't ginow pigs (Thats what my grandson calls em) ::) they definitely weren't hedgehogs because they weren't spikey, they wern't wabbits cos they didn't have big ears, they looked like piglets, but they looked furry. As they struggled to jump over the roadside kerb, (Chin height on them) I realised what they were. Fox cubs! :o;) probably only a couple of days old too. Never seen nuffink like that before. Aaaaaah

Another foxy, funny and true story. I went up to Coryton refinery a few weeks ago and saw a chap I know on the security gate. I said, (L.O. Ron, hows it going?) Ron says that he's having problems, so I asked him why. He said,"It's that bloody fox. (They have some very tame ones around there) He said. "It kept hanging around so I gave it a chicken leg, that was fine. Then I went outside to check a tanker coming in, walked back into my office and the ****ing things sitting on my desk!!!!!!"  :o He went on to tell me that he had the rest of a chicken carcass on him so he had to throw it so foxy wouldn't come back for a while. He said he'd get shot if his bosses found out the fox had been in the office as they aren't supposed to feed them. ;D:D :D I could just picture it. :D :D

nothing, i have today to watch my 2 little girls. Everthing that can go wrong is going wrong. One word they don't understand today and that is the word NO NO NO NO NO NO NO  >:( >:(>:( 

Texas

:D :D :D :D :D

The fact that I have just noticed there being 48 pages of replies in the What di you see today that made you laugh? topic and 150 odd pages in the What did you see today that really annoyed you? topic.

What a bunch of grumpy old git's we all are!!!!!

The fact that I have just noticed there being 48 pages of replies in the What di you see today that made you laugh? topic and 150 odd pages in the What did you see today that really annoyed you? topic.

What a bunch of grumpy old git's we all are!!!!!

This something to laugh about ;D ;D

Texas

last nights session with the guys from work, we have a young lady who works with us, is known by all us older guys to be of a double nature when it comes to guys and gals, well the new guys were trying it on big time with her, and her russian friend natillia who we know to, real tacky stuff, you should have seen the looks on their faces when the 2 of them left together for janes birthday treat, ,most of them didnt have a clue till then,jaws on floors or what

heard in the pub at lunchtime today that a bloke who used to live down near us then moved up to london a couple of months ago had been going out with a girl who said she was 19 and he then found out she was 13 so he got rid of her, she has since gone to the police and accusing him of rape and underage sex . From what i was told he seems to be in quite deep trouble  :o

heard in the pub at lunchtime today that a bloke who used to live down near us then moved up to london a couple of months ago had been going out with a girl who said she was 19 and he then found out she was 13 so he got rid of her, she has since gone to the police and accusing him of rape and underage sex . From what i was told he seems to be in quite deep trouble  :o

oh deere :o :o :o :o

Always blame the bloke as well >:(

Sure this is in the right topic Simon ???::)