What did you see today that made you laugh?

The look on Traci's face when she was asked for ID to buy ciggies. . . she is 23!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brilliant Tris... long may it continue :D

I was secretly chuffed last year when I was out hunting on a 12hh pony, and the friend I went with was asked if I was old enough to have the stirrup cup... (doesn't happen to me often though it has to be said :-[)

. . . An image of Homer Simpson upside down waving his hands. Kindly described by Chris Moyles, Dave Vittie and Russel Brand. . . You got to be listening to Radio 1!!!

I wonder if it was the one I saw, his stubbly chin was what is more affectionately known as (Ladies don't read this bit  ::)) a beaver.  ;D

Brilliant Tris... long may it continue :D

I was secretly chuffed last year when I was out hunting on a 12hh pony, and the friend I went with was asked if I was old enough to have the stirrup cup... (doesn't happen to me often though it has to be said :-[)

Was it dark Mandy  ??? ??? ;D

Was it dark Mandy  ??? ??? ;D

Below the belt that one Marky.

I had an horrendous day last year.

1- was booked to fly to Newcastle and did not know that I needed a PASSPORT for identification and was refused boarding (I did not book the flight)

2-went home by train and eventually ended up on a train to Newcastle.  Told the lady sitting next to me the story

3-Trolley came through and I asked for a Stella and the cheeky steward asked...

..."do you have identification Young Lady?"...

He wondered why the lady next to me nearly choked.

Below the belt that one Marky.

I had an horrendous day last year.

1- was booked to fly to Newcastle and did not know that I needed a PASSPORT for identification and was refused boarding (I did not book the flight)

2-went home by train and eventually ended up on a train to Newcastle.  Told the lady sitting next to me the story

3-Trolley came through and I asked for a Stella and the cheeky steward asked...

..."do you have identification Young Lady?"...

He wondered why the lady next to me nearly choked.

I thought it was a bit mean too :-\

I may have to reconsider his position as my FTF hero :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now then Wilson... you KNOW that I love you more than ALL of the FTF members put together... and to me you look simply perfect as you are  :-*

Buy ya a vibrating seat if you forgive me  :-[;)

What d'ya say me ansome...  ???

Now then Wilson... you KNOW that I love you more than ALL of the FTF members put together... and to me you look simply perfect as you are  :-*

Buy ya a vibrating seat if you forgive me  :-[;)

What d'ya say me ansome...  ???

I know... I'm just bloomin' far too soppy by a long way :D

Quotes seemed to have got a bit screwed up along the way

Done a bit of html editing to avoid the confusion.  Good for a laugh anyway (just in case someone thinks I am going off-topic)

Carry on being soppy it is good for you.  Remember my motto "Grow Old[er] DISGRACEFULLY" 

Mrs BGU has a Virgin party tonight! I told her she wouldn't find many of those around here, but apparently it's to do with jewellery!! :D :D

Any way I have been banished to the kitchen and made barman! Mrs BGU said at least it will keep you off the computer!

No way dragged the broadband lead out to the kitchen and used her laptop. FTF we are still here!!! :D :D :D :D

Mrs BGU has a Virgin party tonight! I told her she wouldn't find many of those around here, but apparently it's to do with jewellery!! :D :D

Any way I have been banished to the kitchen and made barman! Mrs BGU said at least it will keep you off the computer!

No way dragged the broadband lead out to the kitchen and used her laptop. FTF we are still here!!! :D :D :D :D

Well done you... in charge of the bar and on FTF... now that's what I call planning ;D

miones a vodka and red bull please kev