What did you see today that made you laugh?

I saw this guy at 7.30am that still looked pi$$ed from the night before, didn't look like he'd had a great deal of sleep either. . . . Hang on. . . . . That was a reflection. . . . :-[

Grief Tris... I saw a very hung-over (and tanked up with cold remedy) girl in mirror this morning too... but what a night ;D

What made me laugh most....

A inebriated, retired English teacher (and former MFH), giving his modernised rendition of Hamlet.... 'is that a flippin' dagger, I flippin' well see before me.... etc... etc (only he used much rudier words of course :-[:D :D

(I'm supposed to party again this evening... I just can't go on... someone please shoot me... :'( :'( :'(  :D :D)

Grief Tris... I saw a very hung-over (and tanked up with cold remedy) girl in mirror this morning too... but what a night ;D

What made me laugh most....

A inebriated, retired English teacher (and former MFH), giving his modernised rendition of Hamlet.... 'is that a flippin' dagger, I flippin' well see before me.... etc... etc (only he used much rudier words of course :-[:D :D

(I'm supposed to party again this evening... I just can't go on... someone please shoot me... :'( :'( :'(  :D :D)

Ah, so the date went well then Ms Wilson.... no smoochin I hope!  :D :D :D;)

At a disco last night seeing a brave friend of mine try and tell the lass he'd being going out with for 1 year and 2 months that he'd moved on  :D Got about 8 proper slaps in the face  :D

That reminds me of last night after skittles in the pub one of our blokes pinched a womens bum and she turned round and gave him a proper slap he told he if she every done it again she'd have one back  :o :o :o :o

And my cousin come down from bristol last night and come out with us and he's meant to be a hard drinker  ::) ::) then he suggested we have a spoof for some shorts with me,dad and my brother he was staying at our house went in his room this morning to wake him up and he'd been sick and wet himself  :D :D :D :D

a young lady at tescos filling her car up ,wearing a short flimsy dress, more summery to be honest, and black tights, ,the dress had ridden up as she drove and she didnt pull it down ,as she stood at the pump we got a eyefull of everything on display :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It would have been rude not to look ;D