What did you see today that made you laugh?

Me...

Getting back in my car and as I'm putting the electric window up I revved the car thinking it would go up faster  :D :D

Got tipping trailers on the brain me!

i mind goin home at 1am after ploughing and driving into the 30mph zone at lisbane i was checkin the rear mirror of the clio to make sure the plough was ok!,a 4 furrow kevernland revirsible on a 1.2 petrol clio some job!  :D  :o  8)

Me... Getting back in my car and as I'm putting the electric window up I revved the car thinking it would go up faster :D :D Got tipping trailers on the brain me!
I know what you mean mate, work in the blood. That night I was tanked up on Black Rat was a goodun. Traci woke me up and I went mad, telling her she was stood in the way of the raised floor I was fitting inside the chicken shed!! :D

I know what you mean mate, work in the blood. That night I was tanked up on Black Rat was a goodun. Traci woke me up and I went mad, telling her she was stood in the way of the raised floor I was fitting inside the chicken shed!! :D

mmm bet she loved that, and what the hells black rat????

Driving through Uckfield at 2.15 this morning. On approaching the police station, A police car appeared to have rolled off their forecourt into the road, completely blocking the northbound lane. There were no lights on, and no one in attendance, so I would imagine they didn't even know it was there. Spect someone rushed into the station to answer a call of nature and didn't apply the handbrake properly.

At first I thought it was a road block. Numpty award for local plod.  ;):D

Following a 'dairy farmed' (ragged out) Merlo along the main road he was carrying 2 saggy silage bales on the front, one split and fell off right in the road! He looked behind, raised his eyebrows as if to say "It always does that" and carried on!  :D

When I went past next it had gone though!

bumped into a Histon player in the local shop :o :o....he kinda was looking for some food/drink and ended up miles from the ground......had to let him know there was a Tesco about a mile from the ground :D :D :D