What did you see today that made you laugh?

the other day in school when my towny mate asked me what GCSE's do you need to be a farmer? and i said none! and he says well why the flip do you go to school :D it was funny at the time, and yes i know you do need gcse's for farming i just didnt want to get into a big convo with him :D

Seeing my arthritic, limping dog zooming around the garden in a figure of eight at a fast trot this morning with his tail and ears in the air and his sister watching him from the back door with a look of amazement on her face.

Ever seen a greyhound with its ears up and tail held like a poodles?

Dumb car insurance compaines had my [glow=red,2,300]renal[/glow] come through the post just went online with the same company and its nearly £200 cheaper  ::) ::):D :D :D

Did it hurt ::) ::)::) ::)::);D ;D ;D ;D

A few things today like any other day, but the highlight has to be my 7 month old german shepperd eating a raw onion!  :D

Very healthy as a matter of fact. ;)

Putting 20x20Kg bags of grass seed onto ONE football pitch using a direct drill!! Thats 400Kg!!!!!. I do what I'm told, bloke who wanted it done paid for my time so I dont care... Looked like it had snowed when i had finished! :D :D

rio said the european cup is like chocolate orange............. mine not terrys :D :D :D

it will be back at Anfield where it belongs next season ;) ;)

Seeing John Terry crying last night after the game bless his little cotton socks  ;D ;D

i agree, made me laugh, i'll email you the pics i got sent today when i get to work tomorrow!, :D :D :D you may have seen them??