What did you see today that made you laugh?

A 7530 with a fully loaded Bunning buried up to it's rims. Had to laugh but it proved a serious point to the bosses, more of that later.

Laughed on the other side of my face just now though. . . . I did it aswell!! ::)

Ha ha,

What made me laugh? Seeing one of Deere-est's colleagues stuck this morning in a photo then seeing him stuck later in his own tractor. Mu ha ha ha.

Deleted the texts unfortunately............

well its lek i saw/heard i was soldering today in electronics on school was making a wonderfull job well i thought i did. When i took it to my teacher for him to look at he replies what a mess  :D  :D :D :D i thought it looked fine haha  well i find it funny maybe you guys dont

Not seen but heard, a neighbour caught a delivery driver for a fruit and veg firm getting fruity with himself in his van while parked field gateway :o:D :D

Ooo... which company... come on Gav spill the beans (no pun intended)... Was it Mr Fruity ???  ;D  :D :D :D

No... seriously... there really is a Mr Fruity in Norwich

well it was yesterday  ::):D didnt come on last night  ;)  ,we have ploughed the rough patch at the local comprehensive school for the council  and are leveling it out with the dozer and using the 8210 with the landleveler to see where the high spots are  ;):) and i was on the 82 and at the back there is a slope/ditch and i went with the 82 to level the top next to slope/ditch and as everything was wet from the nonstop rain we have had for past few days she slid off the top and down the side and stopped against the green metal security fence  ::) the slope is only about 5-6 foot down , at first had a bit of a shock but after couldnt stop laughing about it  ::) i know its not funny  ;) but somehow it was  :( my uncle was going mad as the wheels were against the fence and as it was on a slope the top of the cab was about 6-7 inches away from the fence  ::) too close for comfort ! but with a bit from the dozer i was out  :-[::) all part of growning up i suppose or its just im a screwdriver  :D

Not what did i see, its what i did,  Took the digger for a walk to burry a dead animal, was down the bottom of a steep gully, well i found the bottom Blooming fast, pointed her down hill and slid, nearly pooped myself, sat at the bottom looking at the marks on the hill side laughing, steel tracks acn slide realy Realy good

pulled out of a junction and just ahead was a guy on a push bike and i caught up too him and as i pulled out to over take he started to pedal quicker , i only just passed him before the car came the other way  ::) then he was up the bum of  the manitou for about a mile keeping about 3ft away for the back ::) he had a bit of a shock when i braked  :D  :D

Heading down through Bath near the rugby club at 21.30; me with the two Bunnings, Rich with an empty plant trailer. Lights changed on him so he hit the brakes a bit hard. Four black marks and what sounded like a dog howling. . . the bods at the crossing nearly went over the wall and into the drink they jumped so high!! Shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it.

Heading down through Bath near the rugby club at 21.30; me with the two Bunnings, Rich with an empty plant trailer. Lights changed on him so he hit the brakes a bit hard. Four black marks and what sounded like a dog howling. . . the bods at the crossing nearly went over the wall and into the drink they jumped so high!! Shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it.

Classic tris, he will proberly have some small flat spots now  ;D

the baby-bel advert.....just reminds me of Mark, Marcus and Tris if they worked in a factory :D :D :D :D

and the dog running off at Wells-next-to-sea to get a few seagulls....she came back eventually ::)

Having 9 people in my truck last night on the way to a twins 30th brithday party and getting in at 4.45 am  :D :D :D then having to get up at 8,30 am to go and cut a small tree down  :o :o ::)

You should of rung Tris mate  ;) ;)

I saw my brother today and he made me laugh. He told me about a Fordson Dexta standing in a garden at a nearby village. He rather took a shine to it and asked if it was for sale. The owner wasn't sure as the buyer agreed to pay two hundred for it as the gearbox is reputedly siezed. The buyer paid one hundred and hasn't been seen since..................that was eight years ago,  :o

He still doesn't know if it's for sale though.  ???