What did you see today that made you laugh?

driving upto York on friday, on A1 near Stamford, renault scenic, R reg, in layby, noticed its lights on and moving slowly, i couldnt move over to let it out but it indicated after i passed and a few secs later moved out........infront of a car and van! :o :o :o :o, car moved over, van couldnt, braked and flashed lights :D :D ::)..........

anyway 2 hours later, on A1 to A64 ( i think) junction, traffic jam......get to scene, who was there,

the bl@@dy tw@t in the scenic who had gone into the back of someone, ruining prob his and there holiday! (wasnt serious, both cars drivable)............made me laugh though :D :D

had to move firewood with 135 and 4 tipping trailer, full load, meet a car, we eventually stop  ::)  :D small lanes, shes in a renault clio, expects us to reverse, dad points at trailer and shakes his head, she finally reverses and sticks her finger up to us  :o but we just laughed  :D :D :D because shed reversed down a ditch and got her car muddy ::)  :D :D :D

taking a couple of cars for a test drive today

took out vw golf gt tdi out with the saleman  wife took over and he sat there no seat belt all cockey like

i took over and floored it in 2nd gear he coundt get belted up quick enough with a look of fright as well  ::) ::)

taking a couple of cars for a test drive today

took out vw golf gt tdi out with the saleman  wife took over and he sat there no seat belt all cockey like

i took over and floored it in 2nd gear he coundt get belted up quick enough with a look of fright as well  ::) ::)

swift little rockets those, mate sgot one, remapped, tore the driveshafts out, is having to out r32 driveshafts and front breaks on as the standards wont cope

had to move firewood with 135 and 4 tipping trailer, full load, meet a car, we eventually stop  ::)  :D small lanes, shes in a renault clio, expects us to reverse, dad points at trailer and shakes his head, she finally reverses and sticks her finger up to us  :o but we just laughed  :D :D :D because shed reversed down a ditch and got her car muddy ::)  :D :D :D

she good looking? :D :D

Ben not commenting on Spurs latest result!! :D :D :D

People in glass houses................ :D :D

At least we got a draw!!

only just got logged in!......Spurs were lucky to get 2!.....neaded God ot get the first! :D :D :D