What did you see today that made you laugh?

What made me laugh..

Barry Stunt in a suit - he looked like the honey monster going to court  :D :D :-*

Whats he doing up your neck of the woods mate, i thought he was limted to 20 mile radius from his house, thankfully he just misses our house by about 2 miles  :D :D :D:) :)

sons cockrel running after the dog...that rooster is plain evil

White Leghorn perhaps?

My grandfather used to keep them and one cockerel was a devil.  Finally got his neck wrung after he attacked him in the hen house for the umpteenth time.

My husband also used to have problems with one on his delivery.  The bird hid behind the gate and as soon as a leg appeared would attack with beak, claws and spurs.  Stu had some really nasty wounds on his leg once. 

Passing a massey 690 2wd with the front wheels wobbling about like i was last night  :D :D :D :D :D

Oh and liverpool 0-2 boro ;D ;D ;D ;D

and like i have always said, we wouldnt win the title!, have no quality in depth....Lucus.....crap!! and Yanks in charge who bicker all the time and have no money!, plus some donut who bought Robbie Keane thinking he would fit in ::)

Finding out that the girl from my class who was having a house parti, i turned up drunk, aparently not invited  ::), then woke up a hour later asleep in her bed with her shouting for me to f*ck off  :D :D she's not going to be happy with me tomorrow  :o  :D

Well Rhys you may need some advice from Aunty Jo here - also, did whatever you had to drink make you get older quickly? (I only make this remark after viewing your Youtube profile ....)!!! ;D

Finding out that the girl from my class who was having a house parti, i turned up drunk, aparently not invited  ::), then woke up a hour later asleep in her bed with her shouting for me to f*ck off  :D :D she's not going to be happy with me tomorrow  :o  :D

hope you were up to no good ;)

Well Rhys you may need some advice from Aunty Jo here - also, did whatever you had to drink make you get older quickly? (I only make this remark after viewing your Youtube profile ....)!!! ;D

No no Aunty Jo  ;D, i made one for dad... then sort of took it over  ;D  ;)  :D

[quote author=fendt-man-matty :-\ link=topic=6841.msg532163#msg532163 date=1235937953]

hope you were up to no good ;)

Me trying to convince my mum that Rick isnt a mad man ::) ::);D

So Cerin... you have taken to lying to your mum have you  >:( - go to your room young man (for the second night in a row)...

Honestly.. I don't know what has come over you these days Cerin  >:(::)

;D:-*

good luck cerin,we have know that fact is true for ages, so it will take some doing to convince us hes not

Yeah i no but if i told her that theres was mad men on the forum she wouldnt of joined but she did meet Marky before so maybey she all ready new ;D ;D :D::)

So Cerin... you have taken to lying to your mum have you  >:( - go to your room young man (for the second night in a row)...

Honestly.. I don't know what has come over you these days Cerin  >:(::)

;D:-*

:P :P :P :P