What did you see today that made you laugh?

From a correspondent in Aus.

A little Koala walked onto a back porch looking for a bit of heat relief in last week’s heat.

The woman filled up a bucket for it and this is what happened…

Made me chuckle.

I thought it was JDC for a minute!!  :D :D :D :D

chealski dumping yet another manager  :D :D  :D pity the poor chap who goes for that job now given recent track records

thats not something to laugh about sean its hard being in charge of such a great club like chelsea ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yesterday I saw a soldier in full camo gear, war paint the lot. He was driving an Army spec JCB 4CX in full military camoufladge colouring.

What was he wearing?

A white hard hat!!  :D :D :D

You sure it wasn't snow on his head Tris  :D

Young Cork boy yesterday trying to get free stuff out of the Profi staff - they start them young down there :D :D

sooooooooorryyyyi ii dd     .................... didnt ask the just gave it to me ::) ::)::) ::) i didnt see you at the show i dont think :D :D ;)???

yeah yeah, heard it all before :D :D :D :D :D hell 4th and champs leauge with a good 3rd of the season left aint exactly out of the race is it

its not over yet, a lot can happen still, well we have ray wilkins as caretaker till someone puts their head on the chopping block oopps i mean steps forward

Made ,me chuckle to poor chelski scum have had there day so sir Alex has seen of yet another wannabee  ;D ;D ;D

The only think Big Phil ever one was 1 world cup with a team so blessed with talent they could of won it with Peter Taylor in charge  :D :D in a fight now for 4th place with the gunners and Everton  ::) ::)::)

My boss this morning, looked at the in calf heifers as soon as we got in at 7am, reckoned all was ok so said nothing, workmate goes in to feed them 15 mins later, comes up to me and says did boss say anything about heifers to you, I said no, why? he says well there's a little black calf in there :D :D Sure enough there was a calf nuzzling away at the milk bar, bosses excuse was it was still a bit dark :D :D

• 2 weeks later...