What did you see today that made you laugh?

oh alex, thats just so wrong, but also so good, we have a similar person in the house down the hill from the yard carpark, no blinds in the bedroom or bathroom windows, and weirdly enough clear glass in the bathroom??

I expect the difference is, this persons name is Brian or Derek or something!  :laugh: :laugh:

What made me laugh today was driving past some big posh estate just around the Cambridge area and seeing some big old bloke sitting out side the gates with no shirt on, Freezing to death , Reading a book and yelling wheres me shirts . Oh hang on maybe it was the good Lord Ferguson ;):laugh::)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oweee your hurting my surgery marks......too funny

the look on some cockney contractor when i told him i wasnt moving as i was there first today, had bare fibers hanging up, and 7 other elements to do , didnt know whether to laugh or cry as he told me he had come all the way from london to do this???  he went off in a right hump, looked like he was going to cry, then came back 5 mins later and said he was going to do his second job further down instead, and he would be back tommorrow morn, making a huge point that he would be there before me

An excersise on a schools website that said: "traffic police are officers who .... in cars." The answer to it was sleep  :of:P

That might actually be the right answer Patrick although I occasionally did other things as well ;) ;) ;);D ;D ;D ;D

the position of a lorry that was delivering ? a mid size 360 digger in a field that was quiet clearly wet, entrance had a largish layby on it, so why he had driven into the field instead of droping it off there and driving it down lord only knows, but the 2 jd 7530's that had droped the spud harvestor and trailers of that were trying to pull him out were not having much joy, the back one was well down into the mud and clearly slipping big time,