What did you see today that made you laugh?

Not today but yesterday I sat down nearer the front of our school bus for a change and me being one of these sad people who appreciate engine noises especially on older tractors and buses  :D::);) - realised how much I missed the grunt of the old girl - for anyone who's interested she's a Plaxton Paramount Bodied Leyland Tiger...... ;)

I didn't see (But I wish I had) but I heard that a security guard at a company we work at who has been a pain in my neck for longer than I can remember was arrested yesterday for theft from the company he works at, I'm told he had ?1700 in his locker at the time.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest rumour on this is that the police have found around ?40k stashed away so far.

Re: What did you see today that made you laugh?

I've just received an email from Mrs P reminding me to get a wash before I get out of the bath :-[::) unlike yesterday when I went in the bath for 3/4 of an hour and came out with clean legs and everything else still black!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: What did you see today that made you laugh?

I've just received an email from Mrs P reminding me to get a wash before I get out of the bath :-[::) unlike yesterday when I went in the bath for 3/4 of an hour and came out with clean legs and everything else still black!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D, watch it she'll hose you down one of these days!!!

Just watching one of these daytime tv program, cash in the attic, car boot sale things and the woman on there was talking about her house which is a barn conversion and former hayloft with round windows, she said they were round as the bales were round first before the (small) square ones came along ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

Just watching one of these daytime tv program, cash in the attic, car boot sale things and the woman on there was talking about her house which is a barn conversion and former hayloft with round windows, she said they were round as the bales were round first before the (small) square ones came along ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

oh deere  :D :D :D :D :D

a cold caller calling the office to ask about the telecoms line, guy next to me answered and ignored him but the company will turn up on monday when we are out for a visit.......5mins later phone rings and i answer, guy asks for the name of the person he spoke to as he didnt get it, i deny any knowledge of anyone being here or the phone ringing and that he must have rung the wrong number.......kept him going for 20mins! :D :D :D :D

a cold caller calling the office to ask about the telecoms line, guy next to me answered and ignored him but the company will turn up on monday when we are out for a visit.......5mins later phone rings and i answer, guy asks for the name of the person he spoke to as he didnt get it, i deny any knowledge of anyone being here or the phone ringing and that he must have rung the wrong number.......kept him going for 20mins! :D :D :D :D

Wicked... but very funny... I like it  ;D

They REALLY REALLY REALLY get on my nerves... at work we must get almost as many "real" calls as we do telesales calls...  >:( >:(>:( >:(

I take them all now... and ask them to remove me from their mailing lists... after being a little "turse" with them just for good measure  ;)>:(

A letter from the Inland Revenue saying I didn't owe them a tax return for last years self employment, or the hundred pound fine they sent me for not sending them a tax return. Muppets!!! Not only have I been employed for the last three years and on P.A.Y.E. but they also had my cessation accounts for my business last summer, and paid me a substantial rebate for my last years trading loss. Believe it or not, they wouldn't take my word for it, and I had to get my accountant to contact them. My accountant wasn't too impressed either. :D